Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Knott's Soak City by:Mitchell Sussman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Knott's Soak City by:Mitchell Sussman

Knott's Soak City by:Mitchell Sussman

On one of those not so friendly hot days in the southern California desert when the

temperatures climbed well past the century mark on the thermometer, my eyes searched for a place to cool down, enjoy the company of fun people, and relax all at the same time.

Knott's Soak City, a state-of-the-art water park in Palm Springs, is where I ended up. Not only was it the perfect place to keep my body cool, but the view of the other bodies floating on rafts and going down water slides made it a place that I want to go back to and soon.

On your next Palm Springs vacation when the hot weather is too much to endure, enjoy the only water park in the Palm Springs area that is equipped with water rides as well as attractions. It is on 16 acres of land and was designed to be themed like a 1950's Southern California beach.

My favorite ride on my recent trip was the "Rip Tide Reef Wave" which I understand has an 800,000-gallon pool. It lifted me off the ground and then threw me back into the water. While not for the faint of heart, if you like roller coasters ... this is a ride for you.

I also went on the "Tidal Wave Tower" which has 7 story vertical chutes that plunge the thrill seeker from the heights to the depths.

If roller coasters and vertical drops are not for you I recommend something for more subdued and relaxing; the "Sunset River" where you can lay back and take in the sun as you slowly float along.

There were lots of kids on some of the less daring rides, like tube and body slides "Surf Rider Rapids" or "Sea Snake" were the speeds are much more tame.

There are also rides like the "Undertow" which is a twisting and turning tube slide that you won't want to try alone. I went with one of my friends and hooted and hollered all the way down.

There are, of course, places to get burgers and fries and a wave pool and places where you can just sit back and watch the beautiful bodies.

Great fun on a hot day, it is with music food and lots of things to do.

Definitely worth the price of admission.

About the author

Mitchell Sussman is a television producer who has traveled around the world producing travel and adventure programming for Travel Channel, PBS, Fox Sports Net, ESPN and many others. He is a contributor to the website www.palmspringsvacationdiscounts.com
Who Wedding Cufflinks-The Who's! Online Dth Recharge - Is The Market Really Lucrative Celebrity News And Gossip Were Good sized Things During OK Magazine How To Buy Wedding Hand Fans Watch Pokemon Episode 647 Online To View Ash and Team -Working on a Right Move Watch Ghana vs Australia Live Streaming FIFA World Cup 2010 Online Broadcast tv coverage, June 19,2010 Fascinating Jewellery For Women Picking The Beach Wedding Dresses For Beach Weddings Miami Hair Transplant Avail With The Experienced Doctors To Get The Things Done Properly! Why Do Personal Christmas Decorations Get People To Feel Appreciated? A Comparison between Gateway DX4840-15 and Gateway DX4831-03 Disaster Proof Housing Wedding Dress Art Piecesmall Cup Also Have The Spring
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.53.209) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011312 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2418, 975,
Knott's Soak City by:Mitchell Sussman Kista