Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Kindle vs iPad comparison by the Amazonian
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kindle vs iPad comparison by the Amazonian

Before doing my research on Kindle,I would have been hands down on the iPad band wagon without so much as a second thought

. But now, i'm not so sure. Amazon's newest Kindle line up has some pretty nice upgrades that could set it ahead in the eyes of some readers.

It has what a high contrast "e-ink" screen, which gives the device a 50% increase in contrast ratio.

A new design that makes it over 20% smaller, but retains the same 6" reading area

A single charge can last up to a MONTH!Kindle vs iPad comparison by the Amazonian

And what really sets it apart for me, the Kindle comes with free 3G coverage.

Yes, I had to double-check it too, but that last bullet point does indeed say FREE 3G coverage. Amazon picks up the tab for you on the wireless bill, so you can download books whenever or wherever you want to. It has various other details that also make it great but you aren't here to read a novel.

As for the rest of us, we are moving on to my personal favorite, the Apple iPad. This is an amazing piece of technology, that fits in so well in the Apple line of amazing products. I will confess I am a bit of a Apple nerd in that I am using a new macbook pro, to type up a blog about an iPad, while downloading an app on my iPhone. Ridiculous, I know, but I'm obsessed with quality products.. Sorry.

Anyway, on to the info about the iPad, it is NOT just a giant iPhone! But yes they are very similar in that they are touch screen, utilize the app store, and have amazingly sensitive accelerometer technology (that's the thing that tells it which way its tilted). It can do anything you need.

Check your email with the mail app

Surf the web with Safari

View photos on the incredibly vivid LED backlit screen.

Listen to music with the built in iPod

Play incredible 3D games, built specifically to take advantage of all the features of the iPad.

The list of things you can do with the iPad goes on and on.

Basically my point is, you can do a LOT of things with the iPad, other than just read.

When it comes down to it, what do you want out of this purchase? Are you solely looking for something to read on? If so, go with the KINDLE, it was designed to do just that and that alone, and it does it very very well. It is far cheaper than the iPad, can be read easily in direct sunlight, and if your going to read for hours, it is probably going to be easier on the eyes. The only disadvantage you will be at is you only can access the Amazon store, which is massive and will probably have more than you could ever ask for. But, the iPad can access Apple's iTunes book store, the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble's Nook library, and more.

However, if you are wanting a new toy to read on, but you also would like to use it to maybe check your email, watch youtube videos, store pictures, etc etc., then by all means go with the iPad. Yes, it costs more, but you get more.

http://amazonian-hunter.blogspot.com

By: Justin Collier
Villacentre.co.uk : Checking Out Mallorca Villas Villacentre.co.uk: Visit Tuscany - Stay At Tuscany Villas Christmas Dresses Bridal Shower Etiquette For Destination Weddings Pga Golf, Golf Trips And Golf Holidays Discover Why Personalized Ornaments Improve Your Christmas Tree. Places To Get The Royce Leather Toiletry Bag For Your Trip Today Australian Bookmakers Betting Outlets - Betting at the Aintree Grand National Top Five India Adventure Travel Activities!!! 8 Travel Etiquettes For You To Follow Tim Cotterill - Bbq Island Destinations, Statues, Pagodas With Regard To Improving Your Own Landscap Holiday Tour Bed And Breakfast Autumn sale on Top Selling Golf Clubs 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.13.201) / Processed in 0.013554 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3327, 954,