Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kids and Wheels - From The Miniature Wagon Upwards
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids and Wheels - From The Miniature Wagon Upwards

Copyright (c) 2010 Ashley J DownsWhether it's riding, spinning, pushing or pulling, all kids adore a wheeled toy.One of the most iconic images of childhood in the USA is the Radio Flyer Wagon and even if the name isn't immediately familiar I bet you know the one I mean. Bright red with a black handle and the Radio Flyer logo in white down the side panel, it has always been available in metal or wood (but now also comes in plastic) and usually has a cute kid pulling his or her favourite toys along behind him as they all go on an adventure in the garden. They've been a fixture in American families from the time the #18 Classic Red Wagon was first produced over 70 years ago. They first came into regular use on Fire Island in New York. No motorised transport was allowed on this holiday isle so in order to get belongings from the ferry to the hotels and guest houses, holiday makers would utilise the Radio Flyer Wagon. Proving itself strong and stable it soon got pressed into use for grocery shopping and moving heavy objects around, not to mention kids who would jump in for the ride at every opportunity! They now come in many sizes, right the way down to the miniature wagon - ideal for tiny people. As well as wheely things to pull along and ride in, kids love the freedom and movement of ride on toys. I know they're great for exercising their legs and stability muscles but find a lot of these sorely lacking if I'm honest. There really is only so much primary coloured plastic an adult can take before getting the impression that one's vision has been attacked by a packet of crayons. Also, most have fixed wheels so can only travel back and forth, but not around, resulting in a lot of time being spent retrieving irritated young tikes who have managed to find themselves wedged into a corner. Not entirely getting the 'encouraging them to move independently' idea there, are they? Someone out there clearly felt my pain because they came up with gorgeous looking ride on toys that have castor wheels. Each of these sweet little wheelie bugs can move in any direction, including in circles, meaning your tiddlers legs get great all-round exercise as they have fun gaining independence of movement, balance skills and frustration-free problem solving when they inevitably scoot themselves into a corner.
Beverly Hills 90210: the original teen drama! Best place for teen to buy a bra? Kids and Brushing and Flossing Signs of Bipolar Disorder in Children Consider Getting Your Kids a Tutor How Best To Parent Your Teen Help Your Child To Develop An Interest In Science Early Confirmed: Pink Pregnant with First Child Toys For Kids Children's Suicide - Why Are Our Kids Giving Up So Easily? Buy Golf Gear For Kids The children's a waterproof jacket Moncler durable Easy, Great-Tasting Backyard Snacks For Hungry Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.8.247) / Processed in 0.012289 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2428, 956,