Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kids Shower Curtains
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids Shower Curtains

Kids Shower Curtains

A few weeks ago I went on a hunt for a new shower curtain

. I usually change my shower curtains seasonally, but I have been rotating the same ones for the past few years and decided it was time to change it up a bit. Normally, I would pick a pretty shower curtain with some kind of country charm in deep reds and greens, or one with butterflies in bright colors. We only have one bathroom and it's on the first floor, right off of the dining room, and I like to coordinate the dcor with the rest of the house. As I was looking, I kept getting drawn towards the kids shower curtains, but not wanting a "silly" bathroom, I kept searching for something to catch my eye. Eventually, after the third store of ending up in the kids shower curtains, I caved and bought a super-cute monkey shower curtain with a few towels to match!

At first, I was thinking to myself (as I was hanging the shower curtain up on the cute little monkey hooks!) that my kids are starting to take over my house. Already, video game systems in the living room, the artwork all over the kitchen, the toys lined up the steps to be put back in the bedroom. And don't even get me started on the yard! And now kids shower curtains in the bathroom! What happened to the sophisticated-looking house I always dreamed of?

It didn't take me long to come to the conclusion that it's not the kids taking over the house It's me! The kids do not ask me to hang up their artwork I WANT to plaster it all over the refrigerator and cabinets for the world to see. They didnt ask for a swimming pool (that would have to sit right in the middle of my driveway), I bought it for them knowing how much fun they would have all summer long. As for the toys and video games, of course I am going to have that, I have 3 kids! And come to think of it, when I ended up in the kids shower curtains, I was by myself, not one of my children were asking me to buy this monkey shower curtain. I did that all on my own.

by: Haysia
Safety Tips For Traveling With Children Affording Summer Activities For Your Kids Personalized Items To Gift Your Kids Children Electric Car Note Custom Christmas Gift a Surprise For Your Children Or Children Air Max Pas Cher Prom Date Yacxv Gntg Invest In Your Families Future With Quality Wooden Toys Uk Make A Move Easier On The Kids Use A Grat To Save On Gift Taxes To Your Kids Why Child Care Is A Good Choice For Your Kids Cuddle Kids Play School & Day Care- Noida Pediatric Neurologists For Children The Best Schools In Siliguri For Your Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.190.147) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.008130 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2029, 956,
Kids Shower Curtains Ann Arbor