Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kids Play Park
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids Play Park

Kids Play Park

Park is place where people of all ages come to relax in the lap of the mother nature and for the kids its place of entertainment.

I remember when I was a kid me and friend regularly used to visit to park and there way kids play ground in that Marry-go round was my favorite .The friend of mine is to push the Marry go-round faster than you could imagine, there I use to feel the wind in my hair. I certainly enjoyed them, basically the movement when the marry go round stops from the fast rotation and when I touch my feet on the ground I would fell like the whole world is moving with me that was my best experience in the marry go round, as Im sure most of my peers did, and Im alive to tell the tale. Although I will admit I also rode in cars without a seat belt, and rode bikes without a helmet. I wouldnt let my own kids do those things, safety measures can (and do) save lives.

Well below are the some games which can be played in the park.

Sardines: This is a variation on hide-and-seek. One person hides while all the other players cover their eyes and count. When one of the seekers finds the hider, he quietly joins him. Soon everyone is crammed into the hiding spot and the game ends.

Frozen tag: When the person who is It tags you, you must freeze in your exact position. Frozen people can be freed if another player crawls through their legs. The game ends when everyone is frozen.

Blob tag: When the person who is It tags someone, they join hands and chase the others together. Eventually you have a whole group of people (the Blob) chasing one or two. The game ends when the Blob has absorbed everyone.

Hide the button: One person hides a button or other small object in the park. The others search for it, with the hider giving clues by saying, Youre getting warmer, as they get close to the hidden item, or Youre getting colder, as they get further away.

Captain of the ship: The Captain calls out orders, and any child who makes a mistake is out (or can become a shark and try to tag other players and get them out). You can make up some of your own orders, but go over the list with the players first. Typical ones: to the ship (everyone runs to the swings, climber or whatever is the ship); hit the deck (all lie down on their stomachs); the love boat (grab a partner and dance); captains quarters (run to the Captain); periscope up (everyone lies on their backs and sticks up one leg); shark attack (run to the island before sharks tags you); port (run to the left); starboard (run to the right).

Other than this there will be play ground in the park also where the kids can play lot more games like Swing, Marry-Go-Round, Slide, Rope Climber, Multi Slides, Twister and other games which will not only give an good entertainments for your kids but it also helps them to build a good health, And for those parents who think that there kid is putting up the weight this would be the best solutions.

These games and others you and your child may create or discover can change your local park from an ordinary playground into a living game board, And for those you think that play ground is just see boring swings and sandboxes. Then I would say think it again .

For more information on Kids play park you can visit our website http://www.koochieplay.com/

by: Sumedha Desai
Does My Child Have Dyslexia? Some Factors To Keep In Mind While Buying Kids Toys A Teenager's Guide to Quick Muscle Gain Barrel Racing Saddles-the Cow Boy Fever Continues!!! Tapping into the Children's Market Questioning All-day K For All Children Junior Party Dresses – Charming Kids I Heard That I Can Pass Hpv To My Unborn Child. Is This True? Spain Attractions for kids ABA Therapy Can Help Curb Negative Behaviors for Autistic Children What Makes For The Best Kids Toys How Portable Gps Can Save Your Child The Magazine Effect on Teenage Girls
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.42.168) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.010876 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3472, 956,
Kids Play Park Mountain View