Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kids Astronaut Costume Ideas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kids Astronaut Costume Ideas

Kids love fancy dress and no birthday or Halloween is complete without a special costume. Girls love to be princesses and boys want to be an astronaut.

That may actually be a generalization as lots of girls are now swaying towards the astronaut but, not many boys want to be Snow White.

The trouble with the kids nowadays is that the home made costumes that lots of us wore as we grew up are no longer cool! I think that means if you don't lay out hard cash then you are somehow cheating.

Having said that, it is pretty straightforward to make an astronaut costume without spending lots of money.

If you take some white coveralls and sew on some badges the overall impression is of a NASA space suit. I have done this for my little ones and if I say so myself it did turn out quite nicely.

The sticking point is when it comes to making an astronaut helmet. This is quite tricky as a cardboard box with some holes cut in to it and some silver paint still never looks quite right.

Accessories make or break a fancy dress costume and so I have bought a spaceman back pack and a realistic looking astronaut helmet and with just these bits the whole costume becomes very cool.

A good idea is to search online for fancy dress shops and from there you can get an idea of what is available, in my case it made sense to buy a space suit costume and some accessories such as a back pack and space boots as I have two little boys and these costumes can be used over and over.
Teen Online Dating Sex Positions To Conceive A Boy Baby Can Kids Save Or Break-up Your Marriage? Eliminating The Worries On Your Childs Phone Use Cool Kid Toys At Lollipop Moon How To Choose Ski Gear For Kids Dress Your Child Before Playing In Snow Teenage Drug Abuse Testing Customized Gifts – Excellent Option for Kids How To Accessorize Cool Kids Clothes Candyman - For That Naughty Little Boy In You The Csa And Obtaining Child Maintenance Give your child a gift that will last a lifetime - improved self esteem
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.22.135) / Processed in 0.014019 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1587, 956,