Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Kerala Tourism Information
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kerala Tourism Information

Kerala is really blessed by God because of its natural beauty

. This small state deliver us all type of natural wonders including hillstation, wildlife, backwaters, beaches and many more. One and only one speciality of Kerala is any tourist can enjoy all type of natural beauty by spending eight to ten days in Kerala.For a national or international guest best place to get down is Kochin, formerly known as Cochin. This city have international airport, railway station and sea port. Cochin is famous for shopping. Fort Cochin is near by place and you can enjoy the beauty of beach and traditional buildings.I recommend one night stay for domestic guest and two night stay for international guest.

Kerala Tourism promotes Munnar as a world famous hillstation.From cochin you can start at morning and it shall take around four hours to reach this beautiful hillstation of Kerala.For all domestic guest I recommend minimum two night stay at Munnar.If you are from Europe or any other chilling country and have few days to visit Kerala, you skip Munnar because munnar climate is just like Europe.But you may not see such landscape of munnar anywhere in the world.Thekkady is perfect for domestic as well as international tourist.All Kerala tour packages offer one night stay at Thekkady.Wild life and boating is the speciality of Thekkady also know as Periyar.Your Kerala packages continue to beautiful backwater destination know as Kumarakom.I think one and only one place in the world having such beautiful backwater.If you are a international tourist never miss this place.All domestic tourist can visit Kumarakom if you have sufficient days for your holiday.

Now it's the time to proceed for a world famous Kerala houseboat cruise through elegant Kerala backwaters at Alappuzha.Check in around five noon in an A/C houseboat move through narrow canals and enjoy the beauty and life stayle of Kerala.World famous sea food will be served on board. I am sure this journey will be one of the most precious moments in your holiday experience.Over night stay at houseboat and check out tomorrow morning and proceed to internationally well know Kovalam beach.Every one have to spend at least two night at Kovalam.Finally I would like to say, if you are a domestic tourist minimum you have to spend two night at Munnar and one night at houseboat.If you are a international tourist minimum you should stay one night at Cochin,one night houseboat and two night at Kovalam.I wish you a enjoyable Kerala Packages.

By: Kerala Tour Packages
Explore the Gold Coast City of Diverse Australia Visit Jakarta A Year Round Tourist Destination In Indonesia! Choosing the Right Halloween Light - Details To Consider Karbonn mobiles in India Travel Insurance - Is it worth the time, trouble and cost? Singapore Holiday Guide Brick and Treat - Celebrate Halloween at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre V Festival Tickets For V Festival 2010 Gold And The Changing Economic Climate Water filters can be bought from any parts of Australia with few clicks Buying a Holiday Lodge Playa del Carmen rentals: great holidaying experience Siddharth Reddy Country Club and his Charity Win Hearts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.109.141) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013358 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3106, 954,
Kerala Tourism Information Amsterdam