Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Justin Long Interview for Going the Distance - Celebrity Interviews
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Justin Long Interview for Going the Distance - Celebrity Interviews

The 32 year-old says the experience of doing a film with such a talented and funny

supporting cast like Charlie Day, Jason Sudekis, and Christina Applegate proved to be more hard work than one would think.

"I always pride myself on being able to hold it together and kind of stable and kind of keep it together and take it," Long says, "I've never had a harder time keeping a straight face and working these guys in. Rob Riggle and Kristen Shaal, you're just so lucky to be surrounded by these people."

Long shared with us the most challenging scene he had to do in the film.

"I would say some of the naked stuff was a little uncomfortable," Justin reveals, "But I think the most challenging was trying to keep a straight face around my clown co-stars. I think just a lot of the intimate sexual stuff around a room full of 30-40 grown men, that was a challenge."Justin Long Interview for Going the Distance - Celebrity Interviews

And Justin says the kiss scene between he and co-star Drew Barrymore was hardly any less so.

"It was like a necessary evil, OK, here we go," he says, "No, the first kiss in for us in the movie was, it was sloppy, we were stoned and so, it was easy to do. It was so comfortable. I like to think about my grandmother just because she's always been an inspiration to me in my life."

"No, I think you're invested in the scene hopefully and sometimes it can be a surprise that you've never kissed anyone before that you met recently and people like different ways of kissing," Long adds, "And sometimes, it can be very jarringly uncomfortable. It can be very little movement involved and it could be a quick sudden movement of the tongue that you don't expect. She's a great kisser, by the way."

Going The Distance's dinner date scene between Garrett and Drew

Barrymore's character Erin, involves them revealing their favorite movies and music to one another. Long was asked to name some of her favorite movies and music albums.

"Albums, I would say Bob Dylan's Blood On The Tracks, Joni Mitchell's Blue, and The Beatles' Rubber Soul, I think, are my top three," Justin replies, "Films would be Annie Hall, Back To The Future, and Way Out West."

Finally, Justin was asked whether Going The Distance could be considered a "recession romance."

"I think the fiscal realities of both the characters play... Read the complete interview here Celebrity Interviews

By: virgin cavalier
Useful Pieces Of Writing Talking About Tips On How To Learn About Discounted Air Travel Prices Top 10 Skydiving Destinations In Canada And The United States Celebrating The Festival Of Floating Lights Beneficial Commentaries Talking About Advices On How To Hit Upon Lowcost Air Travel Rates Warm Up the Christmas Eve in Your Patio Using the Patio Heater Beneficial Papers On Ways On How To Learn About Lowcost Air Travel Tickets French Riviera Life - Cannes Film Festival American Flag Etiquette Low-cut Vacay Promos To Stimulate You: Condos, Flights, Eating Areas, Shops, Leisure Activities, And A Brief History Of Christmas Low-priced Retreat Plans To Elate You: Condos, Tickets, Places To Eat, Malls, Leisure Activities, An Beneficial Articles Talking About Recommendations On How To Discover Low-rated Air Travel Fares Cut-rate Travel Deals To Shake Up You: Residences, Flights, Chow Down, Boutiques, Enjoyment, And Bar
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.246.123) / Processed in 0.013431 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2854, 954,