Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Joyce Meyer Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Joyce Meyer Online

Joyce Meyer Online

Welcome back. In case you"re just joining us, we have a wonderful guest with us today, psychologist dr. Linda Mintle and we"re discussing our identity in Christ. You grew up in a religious background, I kind of grew up with no kind of religious background but got into trying to serve god when I was young. I received Christ, never had any training, married my husband of now forty years after one failed marriage because I had so many problems on the inside of me. I married somebody who had a lot of problems, which we normally do and just had more problems but then went into a different phase of really trying to serve god through a religious organization that taught me a lot of great things about salvation but I never really learned who I was in Christ. I learned that I was a sinner that didn"t deserve anything except god"s punishment but I never went beyond that. I know you had kind of a different but a similar experience. What did you learn going

I grew up in a Christian family and met the lord early on in my life but again, it wasn"t that kind of personal, authentic relationship, although I did pray and I did know the lord in some measure. But I went to the kind of church where it was always about what we did wrong and how we"re going to hell and we"re gonna really pay. Again, it was very influenced I think by sort of that German background of it"s all up to you, so I would go to the altar every Sunday night and pray: lord, lord, please help me not to do this! And of course, by Tuesday, I've already done something again I didn"t want to do. I just never could understand the love and the grace and the forgiveness of god. I remember there was a key point in my life where somebody said to me when I was dealing with, yes, I know I've been forgiven up here but somehow it"s not connecting down here; somebody said to me "every time you sort of reject the forgiveness, you"re basically saying that what god did on the cross was great for everybody else but it really doesn"t work for you." Something clicked with me on that what Jesus did on the cross really made it so that when god looked at me, he no longer saw my sin and he saw me as a new creation, as somebody who was clean. That clean part was so freeing to me because it was the other side of the sin equation. Yes, yes, I do sin and I do make mistakes and I'm not gonna be perfect but the grace that god gives me and the mercy that he has for me and he sees my heart and he knows I'm trying, it"s very freeing. Joyce Meyer Online

by: joycemeyeronline
Enthral Your Dear Ones By Sending Online Janmashtami Gifts Create An Online Store Driven By Shopify For An Effective Ecommerce Store Reserving The Hotels Online Is Now Getting Common Buy Wine Online, But Only After You Have Learnt The Charismatic Charm Of The Sparkler! Tips To Buy Tools Online Explore A Wide Range Of Top Fashion Brands Online Trendy Loafers Moccasin Shoes Online In Dubai Book Your Space In Advance With Online Restaurant Reservation Make Your Resume Worth A Look With Online Graduate Degrees Opt For The Best Online Fashion Jewelry Wholesalers How To Make Money Online Helpful Approach Online Trading Sites Endow Criteria To Check Online Mba Programmes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.157.247) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.014951 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2643, 973,
Joyce Meyer Online Casper