Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Join Chef Tina Jo At The Free Eco-family Day At The Bel-air Film Festival!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Join Chef Tina Jo At The Free Eco-family Day At The Bel-air Film Festival!

By Tina Jo on October 13, 2010 2:28 PM

I'm honored and excited to be a part of the Bel-Air Film Festival's FREE Eco Family Day hosted by Jane Graves and Ladybug Jane this coming Sunday, October 17th at UCLA.

Do you care about the environment?

Are you all about making healthy choices?

Are you in the Southern California area and interested in a fun, free, and family friendly way to spend this coming Sunday?

Then join me in person for the FREE Eco-Family Day featuring Ladybug Jane!

(What's Ladybug Jane you ask? She is a multi-media eco-friendly character who is passionate about her environment and loves to teach kids about making responsible choices in their everyday lives. See her for yourself right here: http://www.LadyBugJane.com)

The Free Eco-Family Day will be filled with engaging and inspiring activities for the whole family - kids yoga, a young people (and mommy) spa area, worm composting and eco-friendly face painting, along with a few other surprise garden creatures and healthy tasty treats.

The idea is to empower families to make healthy choices in their lives, while respecting the planet - to truly make a difference!

The Eco-Family Day excitement will begin at 10:00am as the kids become the stars and take a walk on the green carpet in the garden and have their picture taken with Ladybug Jane. After the series of animation screenings, each child will receive a special gift and photo (online accessible) of themselves on the green carpet with this charismatic ladybug.

Other engaging and inspiring activities of this FREE day will include kids yoga, hula hooping, a young people (and mommy) spa area, worm composting and eco-friendly face painting, along with a few other surprise earthly garden creatures and healthy tasty treats (provide by yours truly).

I'll be there at a booth sharing my raw food tips, treats and books. So be sure to come by and say hi!

Here are the details in full on the Eco-Family Day including the Ladybug Jane animation premiere:

--> Don't miss the 11:30 Screening of the Ladybug Jane animation... you will then get to vote for your favorite animation film

--> Walk the green carpet with Ladybug Jane and get your picture taken

--> Eco-friendly face painting Music Crafts

--> Young people (and mommy) Eco spa area Natural lotion making

--> Complimentary makeovers with RMS beauty from Evolue boutique

--> Kids yoga and fitness Hula-hoping Healthy snacks

--> Tree planting Worm composting Bee exhibit

--> Many other surprises (including a Chef Tina Jo booth!), free gifts, and lots of fun for the whole family

The event takes place at the James Bridges Theater located on the North East corner of the UCLA campus just south of Sunset and off of Hilgard Ave (West) - 1409 Melnitz Hall, Los Angeles 90024.

Here's a little bit about the Bel-Air Film Festival in case you're curious:

"Breaking Through & Being Heard In Hollywood!"

"Binging together some of Hollywood's foremost film producers, financiers, directors, screenwriters and entertainment attorneys in an informative session on film making. This event is about acknowledging the difficulty of not just breaking into Hollywood but achieving and maintaining success. The panelists this year are unique in that they want to share their knowledge and insight in recognition of their journey to the top."

Did I mention that the Eco Family Day is free?

I can't wait to see you there in person!!!

Make Life Delicious,

Chef Tina Jo

by: Chef Tina Jo
Gold Rates Are Imperative Information To Gain Before Investing Ways to Meet Singles Washington DC Extra Online By Blogging Planning A Chicago Trip? Take Advantage Of These Tips On How To Land Land Windy City Getaway Deals Women Married To Highly Successful Husbands - 9 Steps For A More Balanced Marriage Smart Shopping: Buy Shoes Online How to Attract Women - 3 Tips To Make It Seem Easy For You Make your design livelier Show Support With Breast Cancer Awareness Checks Singular Trader Public Burden Insurance - Receive Protected Systemize Your Business Starting With The Things That Frustrate You Best Selling Christmas Toys For Women How To Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.244.153) / Processed in 0.013883 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 3768, 975,
Join Chef Tina Jo At The Free Eco-family Day At The Bel-air Film Festival!