Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Jean Reynolds Gets Second Win on Futures Golf Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jean Reynolds Gets Second Win on Futures Golf Tour

In 30 mph wind conditions, Jean hit 15 greens and 12 fairways and shot 1 over while the leaders were shooting 7 over. Her second win puts back on top of the Futures Golf Tour money list and gives her a lot of confidence going into the US Women's Open next week.

We have been working on her lag putting and it paid off with perfect speed control all day. Below is an excerpt from the press release about the tournament.

"Gusty winds, at times reaching 30 mph, took over and players struggled, with no one scoring under par for the day. By round's end, Jean Reynolds, of Newnan, Ga., shot 1-over-par and claimed the victory.

"I'm 100 percent glad to be done because the wind just kind of beats you down," said Reynolds, a second-year professional who carded a final-round one-over-par score of 73 to finish with a total score of 213 (-3). "The course played completely different than it did for the past two days. I just had to remember not to get frustrated. Pars were good today."

While Reynolds made plenty of pars, she started her day off with a birdie and ended with a bogey, with two more bogeys and one birdie in-between.

"Number 1 has been my favorite hole all week," said Reynolds. "I've birdied it every day. Eighteen is a long hole. A bogey's not bad there. It plays like a par 5."

Reynolds said she did start to get a little frustrated after she bogeyed No. 15; however, she took a quick look around and started to relax.

"I looked over at the leaderboard after 15, and saw that I was winning," recalls Reynolds. "I just started to chill out a little after that."

With today's victory, Reynolds is now a two-time Duramed FUTURES Tour tournament champion, having already won March's Florida's Natural Growers Charity Classic in Winter Haven, Fla."

This relatively unknown on the LPGA tour is one of the coolest, calmest (at least on the outside) we've seen in a long time. And, well might be the most attractive young woman in the U.S.A Open (maybe in the whole United States of America.) and soon around the world.
Get upto 40% discount on Golden Greens Golf & Country Club Noida only at 4moles.com Travel Clinics: The Top Three Reasons to Visit One TOP 10 Traveling TIPS For Colombia by:Sarah Taylor Travel and Jobs Which lateroom hotels in london are really discounted? London's Must See Theatre Shows Of All Times Sculptures Of Benin City Turned Nigeria Into Africa's Master Of Art Nigerians Celebrate Their Festivals With Great Passion Accessories for Spring 2011 London Agent International Fashion Redefined Find your perfect holiday experience in Maroochydore Merritt Island Space Coast River Tours Idaho's Bear Lake Valley is an Inspiring Country
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.131.238) / Processed in 0.005215 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2227, 954,