Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Jay-z Tickets - An Unforgettable Performance At The Wireless Festival 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jay-z Tickets - An Unforgettable Performance At The Wireless Festival 2010

Jay-z Tickets - An Unforgettable Performance At The Wireless Festival 2010

Jay-Z was the headliner at this year's Wireless Festival in London's Hyde Park and he had kind words for the city that hosted the event

. He told the assembled crowd of fans: "I feel like London is my second home, all of sudden." The popular rapper played an impressive set list that included hits like "99 Problems," "Hard Knock Life" and "Girls, Girls, Girls." Just prior to Jay-Z's set, Lily Allen took the stage at Hyde Park, offering up some of her own hit singles and eliciting raucous applause from the crowd. There is nothing quite like seeing Jay-Z perform live on stage. Go online and purchase your own pair of Jay-Z tickets today.

In other Jay-Z news, musician M.I.A. apparently has high hopes of wanting to produce for the rap star. She was quoted by MTV News as saying, "I really want to produce for him...I have got the perfect song for Jay-Z! In fact, that's the best one that I had for my album which never made it." She didn't offer any clues as to what the tune might sound like, but if her hopes come true we may hear it on one of Jay-Z's upcoming albums.

Jay-Z is one of the biggest names in today's rap/hip-hop industry. There are several other rappers out there that would likely beg to differ, but all of them have found it difficult to surpass Jay-Z's prominence. From troubled youth to New York City rapper and label executive, Jay-Z has followed a path that many only dream of. It wasn't necessarily easy but Jay-Z benefited from a remarkable amount of talent coupled with excellent business decisions.

Jay-Z's career started with the release of his 1996 debut album Reasonable Doubt. Although sales got off to a slow start, many fans later labeled it as one of the rapper's greatest achievements. Notable singles that emerged from the effort included "Ain't No Nigga," "Can't Knock the Hustle" and "Dead Presidents." Once these songs climbed to the top of the charts, the world was ready for a follow-up album.Jay-z Tickets - An Unforgettable Performance At The Wireless Festival 2010

In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 was a much stronger effort than Reasonable Doubt. This time Jay-Z managed a set list that boasted both gansta rap and pop elements. It peaked at the number three spot on the Billboard charts and spawned singles like "Sunshine" and "The City is Mine." The follow-up albums Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life and Vol. 3: Life and Times of S. Carter both became instant successes, with the former earning him a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.

Jay-Z was churning out the hits at rapid speed and both The Blueprint and The Blueprint2: The Gift & the Curse became notable additions to his growing catalog. The Black Album was released just as he announced his retirement, an album which generated singles "Dirt off Your Shoulder" and "99 Problems."

Retirement didn't last too long for Jay-Z, and in 2005 he re-emerged for the I Declare War concert. Three new albums also appeared, the latest being The Blueprint 3, which featured a collaboration with Alicia Keys on "Empire State of Mind."

by: Pat Smith
Dave Matthews Band Tickets - Touring Like Rock Stars! Bob Dylan Tickets - Bob Dylan Songs Showcased At Tribeca Film Festival INFORMATIVO: I Festival de Dança Universidade do Contestado - UnC Porto União Tips For Safe Travel Fantastic tourist sights in Atlanta Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages What To See And Do In London Villas to rent Costa Blanca Quick Grand Canyon Tour? Take A Helicopter Ride To The West Rim The Excellent Tourist Spot Plans In Taking The Adventure-filled Voyage In Guadalajara Skating not also for professional skaters but also for leisure Travel Carefree with Rooftop Luggage Carrier A Greatest Tourist Spot Plans For Experiencing The Enjoyable Voyage In Mexico
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.9.139) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013056 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3090, 954,
Jay-z Tickets - An Unforgettable Performance At The Wireless Festival 2010 Copenhagen