Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Jaidee wins 13th Asian Tour title
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Jaidee wins 13th Asian Tour title

Photo from discount golf clubs' online shop Enjoymygolf.com

Three-time Asian Tour Order of Merit winner Thongchai Jaidee showed once more on Sunday just why he is rated as one of Asia's best when, for an unprecedented 13th time, he was victorious on the Asian Tour at the Johnnie Walker Cambodian Open.

The decorated Thai star was clearly in a class of his own as he posted a final round seven-under-par 65 to win by four shots with a four-day total of 21-under-par 267.

Japan's Kenichi Kuboya, who held the lead for three rounds, had to settle for second place after signing off with a 70 and a 271 total at the Phokeethra Country Club. ( Callaway Diablo Octane Fairway Wood )

Korea's Kim Hyung-sung carded a 72 to take third place on 273 while India's Anirban Lahiri and Guido Van der Valk of the Netherlands shared of fourth place on matching 274s.

"I played really solid all week and I've no complains. This is my second win at the Johnnie Walker Cambodia Open and I'm really proud of myself," said Thongchai.

The closing round was a close tussle at the top with Thongchai and Kuboya fighting neck-to-neck for supremacy through the first 12 holes.

Playing together in the last group, Thongchai, who started his round in third place, got off strongly with two birdies in his opening two holes to immediately grab a share of the lead with Callaway Diablo Forged Irons .

The Japanese responded with birdies on the second and fourth holes to regain the outright lead after six holes.

However it was at the par-four seventh where the lead changed hands again. Kuboya dropped his first shot of the week there while Thongchai birdied the hole to move atop the leaderboard once more.

The duel continued to see-saw when Kuboya regained a share of the lead briefly after another birdie on the 11th hole, but Thongchai responded with another birdie of his own at the par-four 12th to move ahead at 18-under with six holes to play.
A Guide to Christmas Gift Ideas : christmas deals 2010 Scotland Tourist Attractions Guidelines On How To Avoid Laminitis In Spring Traveling to Africa - 3 Important Travel Tips Paul Chehade - Christmas Message - Solidary Foundation Budget Saving - Cheap Christmas Gift Ideas:christmas deals 2010 A Great Holiday Experience in Europe and USA Hanmer Springs – Hot Springs Hideaway in Alpine Air Christmas Gift Ideas for 2010 : Christmas deals 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas - How to Make the Holidays Unforgettable : Christmas deals 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas - Create an Unforgettable Christmas With Distinctive Gifts : Christmas deals 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas - Build Your Own Christmas Gift Baskets - Ideas To Consider : Christmas deals 2010 Enjoy the Ultimate Holiday Destination
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.104.29) / Processed in 0.006175 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2109, 954,