Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » It's Stupid To Buy Leads
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

It's Stupid To Buy Leads

It's Stupid To Buy Leads

I know it is very tempting to buy leads when you first start in Network Marketing

because you are anxious to start building your team and making some money right away but I promise you, buying leads it's not a smart thing to do. I made a stupid mistake in purchasing some leads and I wish to this day that I had not done that and invested my money in something more productive. I am too embarrassed to even say how much I spent in this foolish act.

The biggest disadvantages in purchasing leads, is that you really don't know where they came from and you don't know what the individual was offered to become a lead. So, when you go to call the leads you bought, some of them are not looking for a business opportunity, some of them don't remember filling out a form, and some of them are really frustrated because you are the seventh person that called them about joining a business opportunity. Also, if you look at the cost of leads these days are pretty affordable and that alone should be a red flag because if they were all that the sellers say they are, they would cost a whole lot more.

Think about this, you have invested money in starting your business and have begun to work hard on developing your business; I don't think you want to talk to people that are not interested in your business opportunity or better yet are not qualified to be a part of your downline? When I say not qualified, I mean they are not business minded and most likely don't have the same vision as you do. Most of the purchased leads are suspect and not genuine prospects; this is exactly what I experienced when I made the foolish act of buying leads.

The bottom line here is that you have to educate yourself and take the time out to generate your own network marketing leads. Not only do you generate them yourself, you can actually do this for free or at a very low cost. I know you may be thinking that I am pulling your leg here, but I'm not. I'm telling you the truth; FREE leads that you have generated yourself are the best kind of leads.

Here are some ways to generate free or low cost leads:

*Article Marketing

*Video Marketing

*An Effective Lead System

*$100 Bill Drop Cards

*Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.

*Blogging & Social Bookmarking

*Creating Lens on Squidoo

*Creating Hub Pages

All of the above mentioned resources are a great way to generate free or low-cost leads but keep in mind that it is very important that you know what to do with the leads once you have generated them and pitching your business is NOT what you should do right away.

If you want to learn additional ways to generate leads and what to do with your leads once you have them, visit my site below and I will show you exactly what to do using a proven system that I use to generate qualified leads each and every day.

by: Syvella Brantley
How To Generate Free Website Traffic Fast Three Simple And Highly Effective Ways A More Elegant Browser Honda Xl700v Reasons Why Search Engine Marketing Is Essential To Your Site How To Make Money Online Daily What Is Endless Internet Lead Generation And Why Should You Care? Four Critical Tools For Internet Marketing Popular Online Nursing Degrees An Effective Search Optimization Strategy Seo Consultancy And Web Strategy Planning Manage Your Websites Better With The Free Website Rotator From Biz Rotator The Many Pleasures Of Working At Home Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.143.219) / Processed in 0.012906 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3032, 973,
It's Stupid To Buy Leads