Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » It's Not Worth Not Knowing, Learn Excel And Save Time
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

It's Not Worth Not Knowing, Learn Excel And Save Time

For years I have had Excel 2003 on my computer

. I got it when it first came out and did everything I could to learn the 2003 version. I was familiar with it and loved what it did. Then my husband comes home with a laptop and has the 2007 version on his computer. He keeps telling me that I would love 2007 and that I should try it. Instead of learning 2007 version I would go to the old computer and create my documents in the 2003 version.

It was a pain, because I would have to go to the office and work on a slower computer, create what I wanted and print it off and I wouldn't have it on the laptop when I was other places. I went to great lengths to not learn the 2007 version. I felt like I had put my efforts into learning 2003 and was content with what I had.

Then the computer went down and I needed to create a document in Excel and had to use the 2007 version. I was frustrated at first, but then quickly realized that there were things that I had wished I could do in 2003 and now they were available in 2007. My husband kept telling me that it was much more user friendly and I would eventually love it.

It was slow going learning 2007 Excel, but eventually I learned quite a bit about it. I am still learning more and more, but have found that Microsoft Excel training is a great way to go. You don't have to feel alone in the process or even go to great lengths to avoid learning the 2007 Excel program. There are programs, people and self help cards that can provide Microsoft Excel training. You don't even have to sit down and read a book to learn all there is to learn. You can have access to Microsoft Excel training by purchasing help online that can be at your fingertips anytime you need it.

You might be thinking that you can go ahead and learn it on your own like I did, but I would recommend not taking that avenue. I have realized all of the time that I could have saved and that reports and things that I needed to do for work could have been done so much for efficiently and things that I needed to help my children with didn't need to take as long as they did. Remember that time is money and if you have a job with Microsoft Excel training you can be way beyond even your boss in the knowledge that you have.

by: Art Gib
3 Dos And 3 Don'ts For Natural Wrinkle Remedies Cooling System: How It Affects Your Mazda Of Your Works & Cars The Engine Performance........ Grammar & Sentence Diagramming ? - Free Tip ! Ssssmokin' Problem of Sola It's No Secret, The Theory Of Directed Effort Why Backlinks Are Important For Your Website's Search Engine Optimized Ranking With The Right Acoustic Guitar Lesson, You'll Be Playing At Parties In No Time Don't Miss To Experience This Season's Arenacross Tickets Texas Holdem Kickers & Ties - Montana Poker Rooms How to Change Your Child's Behavior A Child's Freedom to Play Gift Ideas for Valentine's day 2010 A Tourist's Guide to the Natural Sights of Oregon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.94.171) / Processed in 0.012231 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2344, 952,