Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Its A Dogs Life Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Its A Dogs Life Online

Its A Dogs Life Online

New website marks Australias largest pet-friendly travel resource

Travel-savvy pet owners are set to celebrate the launch of a new online directory and iPhone

app for pet friendly travel and tourism across Australia this week.

Takeyourpet.com.au offers the nations largest comprehensive list of pet-friendly

accommodation, off-leash parks, dog beaches, travel tips and expert advice.

Launched this week by online entrepreneur and self-confessed animal-lover, Elyse Church, the site is expected to fill a gaping hole in Australias burgeoning pet-friendly travel market, where demand for suitable accommodation has increasingly outstripped supply.

Whenever my husband and I go on holidays, its really hard to find location-specific

information about dog-friendly hotels or off-leash areas, Mrs Church explains.

In fact, we usually end up going somewhere that can accommodate our spoilt staffy Bonnie,

instead of finding dog-friendly accommodation in the place we originally wanted to go to.

That just strikes me as being totally the wrong way around.

Indeed, Australia has one of the highest rates of pet ownership in the world, with more than

two thirds of all households counting a furry or feathered friend as part of the family.

On top of that, as many as 63 per cent of all households across the nation have more than

one pet under their roof.

The figure might seem alarming in an age of shrinking living space and tightening belts, but Mrs Church is not surprised.

Ive seen a huge growth in pet-related lifestyle products over the last five years, she says,

including steadily rising interest in pet-friendly travel.

After launching one of my first websites, www.findmeapet.com.au, I was overwhelmed with questions from new pet-owners about where and how they could travel with their animals, and I found that there really wasnt a one-stop shop for pet-friendly travel information out there, she explains.

Now pet owners can easily find dog-friendly caravan parks, off-leash road stops, or pet- friendly hotels from their home office or iPhone even if theyve already packed their bags and left home.

Both the website and app contain thousands of listing details, maps, contact information and expert tips for perfect holidays with the family pet, representing months of research and reviews by a team of animal-loving travelers.

by: Seo Majesty
Making Brands And Companies Come To Life Life Insurance: The Application Process How to Get the Most from Your Life Insurance During Tough Times An Appreciation for the life of Dr. Christian Lambertsen, dead at 93, the man who opened the undersea realm to all the world with scuba Expat Health Insurance: Secures Your Life In Foreign Country How Can You Learn If You Need Life Insurance? Your Universal Life Insurance Quote Use Starlettos To Protect And Extend The Life Of Your High Heels Chicago Bus Rentals Launched Their Bar Crawl And Night Life Packages This Last March Retirement Advice For Gracious Progression To The Next Step In Life Claims Settlement: The Real Moment Of Truth In Life Insurance Medicare Supplement Insurance Can Make Life Better Choosing And Extending The Life Of Wicker Furniture
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.124.8) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012134 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2568, 953,
Its A Dogs Life Online Pforzheim