Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Israeli Film Claims Top Prize At Tokyo Festival
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Israeli Film Claims Top Prize At Tokyo Festival

Israeli film about a boy in 1960, three years strongly supported the main prize, 23 Tokyo International Film Festival, where the most important prize of the festival director Nir Bergman for the second time.

"Intimate Grammar," which received a $ 50,000 Sakura Grand Prix among the 15 competitors in over 80 countries and regions, "says Aaron, the son of Holocaust survivors, who is looking for subtlety and art at the center of a society increasingly militant.

Bergman became the first coach to win the award twice Sakura. He is a past winner of the 2002 film "Broken Wings." Bergman said in a press conference last week that the film is based on the novel Israel's "The Book of Intimate Grammar by David Grossman, who" gave him an emotional shock, as if to read my life. "

"I loved the characters so much and I thought they deserved the big screen," he was quoted by festival organizers as the best director award went to saying.The Gilles Paquet-Brenner for "Sarah Key" a French film about the fate of a Jewish family during World War II.

The film won the Audience Award as well. "Thank you Now I can pay my taxes," Paquet-Brenner said Saturday when rewards were announced.Kaneto Shindo, a 98-year instructor, Japanese, won the Special Jury Prize for "postcard" on the impact of WWII on residents at a price community.

Accepting rural Japan in an armchair stock, Shindo took the occasion to announce his retirement, saying: ". I sincerely hope you will all do well and create good films" Fan Bingbing won the best actress for her role in "Buddha Mountain" , a joint China-Taiwan co-production with director Li Yu, who also won the award for best artistic contribution.Oscar-winning Irish director Neil Jordan headed the competition jury for the festival, which closed on Sunday.
Kerala History, The History of a tropical paradise called God's own country French Gifts For Christmas: A Unique Idea For Holidays The Best Halloween Cookie Cutter Set Christmas – A Time to Entertain Your Country Friends Christmas tree costume | Costume Designer Are You Ready For Your Holidays? A Short List for Evaluating a Franchise Opportunity Explore and enjoy your trip in Brisbane with cheap car rentals Brisbane Wales Holiday For All People Car Hire Coolangatta for a convenient holiday Holiday In Pembrokeshire National Park Climategate and the Corruption of Science Australia's Pub and Beer History Continued
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.174.57) / Processed in 0.011331 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1905, 954,