Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Israel Still to blame in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process. A Respond to the Editor-at-Large of The Washington Times: Arnaud de Borchgrave
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Israel Still to blame in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process. A Respond to the Editor-at-Large of The Washington Times: Arnaud de Borchgrave

Israel Still to blame in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process. A Respond to the Editor-at-Large of The Washington Times: Arnaud de Borchgrave

Israel Still to blame in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process

. A Respond to the Editor-at-Large of The Washington Times: Arnaud de Borchgrave

Hasan A. Yahya, a writer from Palestine

Arnaud de Borchgrave the editor-at-large of The Washington Times and of United Press International started his article titled: No Real Chance for Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process, on Tuesday, 23, Nov. 2010 with this statement:

"The Middle East peace process is beginning to look like the Theater of the Absurd. . In the Mideast, neither Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu nor the Palestinians' Mahmoud Abbas seems capable of crossing the Rubicon, or embarking on a course of action on which there is no going back."

I will make comments on certain statements, my comments will be in bold italics, while the Washington Times Editor-at-large, will be normal.

I say:

Putting Mahmoud Abbas and Netanyahu on equal stands is unfair, and an expression of political ignorance. The journalist as well the Secretary of State and Obama himself show that they are incapable to describe the situation, and therefore, fail to deal with Israel without interference, or threat from the Dragon lobbies (AIPAC and the like) over the White House. In case of Abbas, he is practically have no power over districts A or B or C which were the result of Oslo accord in 1993. While Netanyahu have the right and the power to send his troops, and angry settlers, to get into these areas to kill or kidnap or demolish houses belong to Palestinians with no question asked and to build new settlements on Palestinian land by force.

You wrote: "Egypt and Israel were similarly deadlocked after the 1973 Yom Kippur War, and it wasn't until 1977 when President Anwar Sadat stunned the world by flying to Israel to address the Knesset and convinced Israel he was serious about peace. Sadat had taken matters out of U.S. diplomatic hands to reach a peace agreement with the erstwhile enemy and signed his own death warrant. He knew Islamist fanatics would sooner or later kill him, which they did on Oct. 6, 1981."

I say:

Mr. de Borchgrave! The matter is not similar to the Egyptian-Israeli negotiation, where Egypt is a state have the power to be at least equal to Israel. The Palestinian case, is the opposite, with very much difference, they have no power to be equa on the negotiation table. No settlements were made in Sinai Peninsula. And Egypt was one stat, and the global political environment was different where the Soviet Union was a unity.

To satisfy Israel Mr. de Borchgrave America proposed as you wrote true:

"First, there would be no further extension of the moratorium. Second, East Jerusalem will not be part of negotiations for a Palestinian capital. Third, the United States will veto any attempt by the Palestinians to win United Nations recognition of their still-mythical state. Fourth, in a buy-one-get-one-free deal, Mr. Obama will ask Congress to approve a $3 billion gift of 20 fifth-generation F-35 stealth fighters (in addition to the 20 F-35s Israel is buying with the almost $3 billion it gets every year from Washington). "

I say:

I wonder like any Britain's independent thinker and say: What the Palestinians will get from USA, and from president Barack Obama? Are politicians blind or deaf, of the Palestinian requests? Are you and they seeing what are you doing, saying and writing, Mr. de Borchgrave, or Mr. President, or Ms Secretary? I think the winds are blowing hard from right and left, so you are not able to see well in order to make the right judgment in the peace process. Do you think that you are pushing to make Palestinians give up? Or to satisfy Israel octopus arms to take all Palestinian land. I think, this will be far away from what USA wants, or Israel.

You wrote: "For angry Palestinians, it is simply a matter of a costly bribe to get Israel to fulfill basic international obligations. All the United States gets for a 90-day extension of the moratorium on new construction in the West Bank (not in East Jerusalem, which the rest of the world does not recognize as Israel's capital; foreign embassies are located in Tel Aviv) is Mr. Netanyahu's agreement to talk on and off for three more months."

I say:

What's going on in the White House? What makes Palestinians angry? Ok, you mention the following:

"None of this bodes well for Palestinian-Israeli negotiations. But Israel scored big in Washington. And the Palestinians conclude yet again that Israel, backed up by still more AIPAC (the Israeli lobby) supporters since the midterm elections, is under little pressure to make possible a viable Palestinian state."

I say:

Well, isn't it enough to be outrage for such generosity? Tthis statement makes us think, why Israel insist to continue to build settlements on land, it will vacate soon and make laws to confiscate Palestinian Land especially, in Jerusalem?

Your statement about the trick hat, I agree on your analysis. You wrote:

"Could the diplomatic hat trick be repeated by Mr. Obama? A recent 10-month Israeli moratorium on new construction in the occupied territories excluded East Jerusalem, and in the West Bank new buildings went up in several settlements below radar detection. Now Mr. Netanyahu has agreed to a further 90-day moratorium but exacted a stiff price from Mr. Obama.

(I might add here, and from USA)

You wrote: There is also a nascent Palestinian leadership vacuum. Mahmoud Abbas, who is head of the Fatah party, head of the Palestine Liberation Organization and head of the Palestinian Authority, announced he won't be running again. Both his term and the legislature's are up before year's end. They will all stay in office until elections can be organized. But there is no obvious successor to Mr. Abbas.

I say:

About the Issue of Palestinian Leadership Vacuum: Who created and insisted to weaken the Palestinian Leadership. To satisfy Israel, USA pulled the carpet from under, so the Palestinian Authority will look weak and the lower side in negotiation. No progress on land was observed, JDL members get freely to any house in Palestine, build walls, cut roads, confiscate lands, demolish buildings, on Palestinian land. Such action should be evaluated firmly and justly, instead of giving up to Israel, in order to satisfy the lobbies around the White House.

This is the comic statement, about USA, and the serious one in its result for Israel, you wrote:

You wrote: "Hardly a propitious time to resume negotiations with the Israelis. Besides, the result is already preordained. All the Israelis have to do is talk with the Palestinians for another 90 days safe in the knowledge that another $3 billion in U.S. military aid is in the pipeline. For Mr. Netanyahu and his hard-line ministers, there is little doubt that if they agreed to end the occupation of the West Bank, moderate Palestinians would be crushed by Hamas, the Islamist extremist party that now rules the Gaza Strip. And a West Bank ruled by Hamas is bound to look at the Mediterranean Sea as the next frontier."

I say:

This a hypothetical situation most journalists fill in, to give Israel excuse to continue occupation of Palestine. Hamas already at the Mediterranean in Gaza Strip, but who control, land, air, and shore of the Mediterranean and Hamas territory? I think controlling West Bank by Hamas is a Joke, to give Israel excuse to occupy Palestine. If this hypothetical assumptions were true, what about the fundamentalists settlers in Israel if they took over the decision making toward Palestinians and their land. [West Bank and Gaza Strip and Palestinians in 1948 land?] If this hypothetically not true, Hamas control is also not true.

You wrote: A Hamas-dominated Palestinian government would also have powerful allies Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria, and Iran. And if such a Palestinian state emerged, many Israelis, backed by many Americans, would be itching for a military showdown with Iran.

I say:

Hizbullah, Iran, and Syria, the old symphony USA and Israel played for a long time. And USA through almost all politicians in power position or no power position always repeat, the good relation with Israel, and the role of guardian USA play to secure Israel from invasion at every occasion, and Israel safety is of interest and strategic for the USA, this is not a secret, no need for Iran or Syria, or Hizbullah to be introduced every time to the show!

You said: "For the United States, the emergence of a truly independent Palestinian state is a geopolitical imperative. Al-Qaida's propaganda, from the Internet's sympathetic online magazines to many Arab publications who blame the United States for what they see as Israel's brutal suppression of Palestinians, Washington is in a hurry for a course correction."

I say:

So, you don't believe that suppression of Palestinian people on a daily bases, is occurring? And you bring "al-Qaida's propaganda" to deny that claim. Mr. de Borchgrave don't you have opinion on what you see as a journalist, the facts on the ground. No need for al-Qaida to be sympathetic or Arab magazines for the same matter.

You wrote: The seemingly deadlocked Palestinian peace talks and the U.S. inability to get Israelis off of the West Bank are constantly blamed by Arab media on a secret U.S.-Israeli compact.

I say:

How do you expect Arab media and learned Arabs negate the facts on the ground? How can you justify the generosity (or else you may call it) of USA, to give Israel. The naughty boy a bribe to behave good in the class.

You wrote: "Most educated Arabs, including many who have earned stateside degrees, believe that U.S. and Israeli intelligence services conspired to carry out the plots of Sept. 11, 2001. Many Arab newspapers use this monstrous canard to pigeonhole America and the Jewish state."

I say:

Poor Israel and poor America in the pigeonhole. The Palestinians are out of it. Right! Mr. de Borchgrave, you are getting into the hole of big secrets of covert operations of the CIA, may be! 9/11 have nothing to do with Palestine conflict. None of the hijackers was Palestinian. Educated Arabs are smart enough to think. Many Americans and Jews think the same as educated Arabs, who have earned stateside degrees. They are fully think like Americans in their thinking. What's wrong with that. Why don't you make your own judgment? I wonder!

You wrote: The founding charter of Hamas, written by the extremists who rule Gaza, says Jews seek to conquer all the land between the Euphrates in Iraq and the Nile in Egypt. Similar thoughts are articles of faith, often conveyed online where scores of pro-al-Qaida websites compete for attention.

I say:

This is the old news, some fundamental Jews still require it as Biblical. Poor Israel, it will now take all Palestine. Does this saying satisfy you? Who's controlling lives of Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip on daily bases? Why Palestinians have no state? Why Israel build up walls, cut trees and demolish houses of the occupied Palestinian land and build settlements inhibited with angry Jews want to swallow every piece of land?

However, I agree on the smart conclusion you made when you wrote sensitively and fairly that there is something wrong, but we used to do it in the West:

"After what was described as a grueling seven-hour session with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in New York, Mr. Netanyahu flew home. It taxes credulity to accept what was widely described as a "$3 billion American bribe" as a major step in the peace process. Britain's Independent wrote, "The fact that the West and its political and journalistic elites . . . take this tomfoolery at face value . . . is a measure of the degree to which we have taken leave of our senses in the Middle East."

But, I say:

I think you and the Britain's independent are right, the West and its political and journalistic elites . Is making a measure of the degree to which we have taken leave of our senses in the Middle East." But I believe that you should say more accurately , "the West and its political and journalistic elites, are biased to the degree they became blind to see the facts when it comes to the Middle East.."

In conclusion, Mr. de Borchgrave, you may agree with me, that you are aware that Israel (still dream of the Zionism dream) therefore, does not want peace, or work for it, since Rabin paid his life for peace. Israel wants to be the master in the Middle East, and wants USA to remain the milky Cow to give Military assistance, US$ billions Aid, and giving more time for Israel to cover up what she is doing to Palestinian land and people. This is unfair, to Palestinian, to President Barack Obama, to Mrs. Secretary of State, and to you Mr. de Borchgrave. By the way, your article was interesting, well written and designed enough to make me respond. I observed your attempt to be fair, but you have to take off the Jewish Hat and put your self in aPalestinian village under occupation to see facts more clearly. Thank you!( 2172 words) www.askdryahya.com

Note: the complete article may be found at: http://www.newsmax.com/deBorchgrave/deBorchgrave-Netanyahu-Abbas-Israel/2010/11/23/id/377953
Celebrities Who Eat Gluten Free Cookies Sling Bar, Brisbane, Australia - Review Things To Consider When Planning Your Trip To The Big Apple Overnight Tour To Cairo And Memphis City From Sokhna Port Two Days Tour To Cairo And Memphis City From Sokhna Port How To Ensure You Are Satisfied With Your End Of Tenancy Cleaning, London Company Choosing The Right Prague Tour For You Planning Carp Fishing Holidays in France Hong Kong Holiday Deals Rediscovering Hot Holiday Toys How To Choose The Perfect Luggage For Travel Latest Changes Soon To Apply To Air Travel Insurance Travel to India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.214.69) / Processed in 0.021223 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 100 , 13711, 954,