Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Is The Global Information Network Another Kevin Trudeau Scam?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is The Global Information Network Another Kevin Trudeau Scam?

My very first thought was, if I was going to start a network marketing company

, I wouldn't let Kevin Trudeau get involved. Then I find that he is one of the founders of the Global Information Network! OMG!, not the new one that means Obama Must Go, but the original. I had to find out what this is all about and so do you.

G.I.N.-History and Leadership

If you are a reader of my mlm reviews you know that I tell you one of the most important things to find out about an mlm company, especially the newer they are, is who the leaders are. Have you ever heard of Kevin Trudeau? If not, you need to keep reading, especially if you're thinking of getting involved with Global Information Network.

Kevin Trudeau has been doing late night infomercials seemingly forever. I have been around and interested in money making business ideas for quite some time so I get myself exposed to him quite a bit. Every time I see this guy's face, I think, crook. I would not buy water from this guy in the desert.

I love the types of products the Global Information Network has like self development, motivation and learning about wealth creation. But if I was thinking about joining this company and found that Kevin Trudeau was involved, my research would end right there. That is how little I think of this guy.

The Global Information Network Scam?

Well, let's see if we can answer that question by looking at the facts. First of all, it's not a scam in the sense that they take your money and run (I don't think). But there are other ways in which a company does business which some people consider a scam.

You can join this company free as an affiliate. You don't get much, just some training materials, which is understandable. There are 12 levels in G.I.N. that you can get to. To get into the first level it will cost you $1500. You can make payments of $100 a month plus the monthly membership fee of $150.

If you're able to pay up front you can get a $500 discount and just pay $1000 and the ongoing $150 a month. I don't know what you get for that money. All they say on the website is that you get access to membership level 1 sections of the GIN website.

I would be willing to bet that you could probably get the majority of the things that the Global Information Network teaches at your local library for free.

Kevin Trudeau and His Main Squeeze, The FTC

Squeeze in this context is not a good thing. It would be a shorter list if I listed the products from Kevin Trudeau that were not contested by the FTC. I really do not know or understand how this guy gets anyone to buy anything from him with the record that he has. I mean, what is wrong with people? What does it take?

Let me say this; I am no fan of big government and I think they, the FTC included, sometimes stick their noses in where they don't belong. But it doesn't take much evidence for me to be skeptical of someone or some business.

Here are a few of the run ins that our boy Kevin has had with the FTC: in 1998 he was accused of making false claims for a hair growth product, in 2003 it was false health claims for coral calcium, in the same year he was touting Biotape for pain relief. He reached a settlement with the FTC for $2 million and was ordered by the court to not do any infomercials except for books. Can you guess what his next infomercial was about?

You got it, a book called "The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You to Know About". This guy never quits. There have been lots of people and mlm companies who have run afoul of the FTC or the FDA but it was usually a one time deal and they adjusted and got on the straight and narrow. Not this guy.

I would have to write a whole book to tell you about all of the exploits of Kevin Trudeau as they are many. Whether or not Global Information Network is a scam, I don't know. The one thing that I do know is I wouldn't go anywhere near anything Kevin Trudeau touches.

by: Roger D. Blackwell
How A Student Can Make Quick Money Online Decorate And Designing Gratitude Lifts The Weight of Anxiety Specimens of Bushmen Folklore - Folklore from the San Bushmen of South Africa's Kalahari Desert Buy Flomax 0.4mg tab Pay Per Click Account Management Basics - What You Should Expect Bengals Vs Seahawks - Cincinnati Bengals Vs Seattle Seahawks Live Nfl Week 8 Online Camera for your Kids Creative Summer Time Activities For Youngsters Free Family Fun Summer Activities And Also Tips Thinking Of That Windy City Getaway? Pay Attention To These Hints On How To Nab Land Windy City Trip Eating Routine After Weight Loss Surgery About Lawyers That Specialize In Personal Injury Lawsuits Creating An Ebook Design That Sells
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.143.239) / Processed in 0.012508 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4155, 975,