Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant?

Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant?

Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant

Last Supper (1495-97) and Mona Lisa (1503-06) by Da Vinci are among the most widely popular and influential paintings of the Renaissance. Mona Lisa has been studied by many people for a long time. Recently, I saw surprising news on the internet. On the entrance of one Men's hospital, there is such an Ad-"Pregnant Mona Lisa" and titled "Who is the father! DNA testing can accurately find out" As a result, it arouses a lot of discussing.

Is Mona Lisa really pregnant? I surf the internet and accidentally find that British Dr. Kenneth believes that Mona Lisa is pregnant. He said that one day, he used his laser pointer latest purchased from an online store, http://www.dinodirect.com/laser-pointers/ to point to "Mona Lisa" and suddenly found that Mona Lisa's abdomen is slightly bellied. He said he even find the unborn baby! He also found that the satisfied expression on her face, her fresh skin and her hands crossed on the abdomen confirmed his presumption. Do those give us a reason to believe Mona Lisa is really pregnant? Then we may think that who made Mona Lisa pregnant? Is it just a guess?

The guess is not a problem. The prototype of "Mona Lisa" is a woman, can be naturally pregnant, and it is not incompatible with the common sense of human. "Mona Lisa" is a painting, a work of art. The mysterious Mona Lisa smile, of course, concerns a prototype of natural beauty, but it more thanks to Da Vinci's inspiration. Let is back to the hospital. For its own sake, this hospital determined to spoil the worldwide famous painting. It seems that this is the final reason for Mona Lisa became pregnant. But in fact it is not.Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant?

This hospital is very smart. The hospital knew that it ("pregnant Mona Lisa") did not violate the law. This is true because it will not detract anyone or any side's interests. But whether the hospital consulted that it violated the moral rules or not? Actually, this is not a problem. Then, may I ask what on earth it hurts?

If you have to say it hurt something, it may be the aesthetic concept of the public. It also shocked the public's kind-hearted willing to maintain the natural beauty of "Mona Lisa". However, human's thought should be free. Literary and artistic creation should be free. This is the spirit and conduct of artistic creation! This is the spirit of "Mona Lisa". The appearance of Pregnant Mona Lisa is the value orientation of the civilians. This is an also interesting example. Marcel Duchamp, Postmodernism French artist, gave Mona Lisa a mustache and goat beard, and then wrote the following in the painting:" She has a hot ass". Now it is valuable.

Who knows that Mona Lisa is really pregnant or not? I think that maybe only Da Vinci he himself knows. What we can do is to draw more creative ideas by using our iimagination. You can go to find some proof for your presumption, but it is not necessarily a need. We respect great works. Our brains are free.
how to get pregnant over 40 - How to Get Pregnant help In Vitro Fertilization- Helps You Become Pregnant Is Jessica Simpson Really Pregnant? The Truth Behind The Rumors Revealed! Tips On Getting Pregnant: Five Fertility Blunders You Ought to Avoid I'm Pregnant Help Me Quit Smoking Are You A PCOS Sufferer? Get Pregnant With A Power-Packed Program What to Eat While Pregnant to Combat Common Pregnancy Complaints Knowledgeable Recommendations: 6 Simple MethodsTo Get Pregnant On The 1st Endeavor How To Get Pregnant - Help To Get Pregnant quickly Get Pregnant Easily Getting Pregnant After Miscarriage Is Possible - 4 Tips To Increase Your Chances Getting Pregnant How To Get Pregnant Help - Tips For Getting Pregnant Quickly How Do You Get Pregnant Fast - Effective Tips To Get Pregnant Quickly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.147.190) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013026 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3045, 955,
Is Mona Lisa Really Pregnant? Campo Grande