Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Internet Marketing And Advertisement
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Internet Marketing And Advertisement

How to Access Millions of People over the Internet

Before writing the content further in this, I recommend you to read Web Designing Steps to Remember article that I have written and is available on www.designsoftstudios.com/Blog. After that you will get the better understanding of how to Market and Advertise your web site over the internet.

Now come to the internet marketing and advertisement, it will be well worth your while to look closely at this article and to get informed up-to-the minute industry internet marketing standards, tools and techniques for advertisement, those tools and techniques that are aimed at producing marketers who will be empowered with the skills and knowledge required in todays competitive global market place.

Internet Marketing is combination of both paid and UN-paid marketing, which is also called organic (UN-paid) and in-organic (paid) methods of marketing. The technique which is used to market the website or product without paying i.e. the UN-paid technique of marketing is Search Engine Optimization. However Search Engine optimization will not be discussed here, I have thoroughly written on Search Engine Optimization in my other articles available at www.designsoftstudios.com/Blog. The other technique of marketing is paid advertisement and paid internet marketing that will be my core topic here.

The worlds top three search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN (Bing) provide the powerful tools and techniques for the paid advertisement and internet marketing on the search engines. The reason of why these search engines provide the tools is, according to the facts and figures of 2008-09 the 70-80% of the traffic comes through search engines and Google has the largest share in this percentage. Thats why Google Ad words is one of the mostly used and powerful tools in paid internet marketing and advertisement.

Before telling you in detail about Google Ad-words, let me tell you the basic difference between the paid and UN-paid internet marketing. If the website is at the top of the Google 1st page at the left side followed by other web sites, then it is through the UN-paid techniques of internet marketing and is called the organic results. Now if you see at the right side of the Google page, there would be some ads with the heading on the top called sponsored ads, this is paid internet marketing. It would take time to get on the top of organic results in the Google through Search Engine Optimization, but you can be in the top of sponsored results in Google within ten minutes right after creating and managing you account in Google Ad words.

Here I am going to describe you the details and ways of internet marketing through Google Ad words.

Ad words, as I have told you, is Google's advertising product, which displays your advertisement in the form of ads to people looking for your products or services on Google, in other words pay-per-click advertising model of Google. It allows you to display ads which directly link to your website or product when searches are made for your chosen keywords. These ads are located to the right of the results which Google gives you for a search and they're also displayed on Googles many partner sites which include AOL, HowStuffWorks and blogger.

After creating your Ad words ad, you choose keywords for which your ad will appear on Google and specify the maximum amount you're willing to pay for each click. Remember Googles Ad words program uses a PPC model it means you only pay when someone actually clicks on your ad and hence visits your website.

There are varieties of ad formats in Ad words, You can choose from those ad formats, including text, image, and easily track your ad performance using the reports available in your account. Ad words accounts also include graphs and performance data so you can track what's working and edit your ads accordingly.

Life Cycle of Paid Advertising or PPC

Lets take a quick look at how this works and analyze what is going on in PPC Advertising.

Your potential web visitor/client goes to Google, Yahoo, Msn or an affiliate site and types

in a keyword phrase, for example "Swim Shoes".

Your ad appears alongside the results.

web visitor/client read your ad and click.

web visitor/client visit your site.

web visitor/client finds what they want and pick up the phone, fax, and order something online or through email.

The goal of all PPC advertising is obviously to drive more and more customers to a website, so you should try to think from customers perspective. Ask yourself what words a potential customer would type into the search engines. For example, lets say company A is shoe maker and sell swim shoes. If I were a customer, what words would I type into Google, Yahoo or MSN to find this company?

Similarly, there are many other questions that must be in your mind along with the answers in order to run a successful advertising and marketing, like

What are the core products and services that you sell or offer?

How do you distinguish your products and services from your competitors?

What marketing material do you have addressing your products and services?

How do customers usually find out about your business and Keywords that a customer would use to come to your website?

Remember! Spend significant amount of time on these questions to get answers.

Now! Come to the task or activities after the advertising.

With Google Ad words, it's all about results. It's important to analyze what you want to gain from your advertising and marketing and then plan how you're going to measure that success. There are several key factors you'll want to monitor to evaluate how well your advertisement is performing. Like

Are your ads running properly on the internet?

Are you making a profit from your advertisement?

Are you meeting your goals that you have defined before starting the advertisement?

This fall under what we call "monitoring & reporting," emphasizing how your account can provide you with data and statistics, like a report of your advertising performance.

In my next article, Ill go in depth on how to organize and categorize your advertisement with respect to keywords and ads, keyword analysis and some simple bidding strategies.

by: Steve Burner
Gold or Kinah farmers in aion online top tips for online purchase coloured contact lenses Scholarships And Grants Online Understanding the Importance of An Online Yahoo Store Making Sense of Online Promotional Product Choices Find No-Initial-Deposit Online Checking Account How to Make Money Online How Online Pharmacies Save More Money Evil Eye Pendant-a Masterpiece. The Challenge Of Finding Mlm Opportunity Business Leads Why Being A Powerseller On Ebay Makes Sense Best Ways to Make Money Online Fast Is Owning A Mobile Home Park Wise?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.108.203) / Processed in 0.015277 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 64 , 6738, 973,