Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Intel I7-980x Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Intel I7-980x Review

Supercharge Your Computer

Upgrade your computer system with Intel's first six-core CPU, the Intel Core i7-980x is blazing fast. Why run on just two processors, when you can have six? This increased power allows for intense multitasking workloads and extreme gaming. The retail price is suggested at $1000.00, however with your Newegg promo code you can purchase it for less.

The end result of multi-core processing is great speed, versatility and massive raw power. Clocked at 3.33 GH the Intel i7-980x can unleash the latest media creation tools, and the 12MB Intel smart cache provides lightening speed.It also incorporates the integrated memory controller to optimize data bandwidths up to three channels.

The past five years operating systems have become very savvy, even games are multi-threaded. Technically, hyper threading doubles the output of your six physical cores, and nobody can match this in data processing. Great! However, what exactly is hyper threading?

Hyper Threading

Think of each thread as a job. You can create, edit, and encode graphically intense files while running background applications such as virus protection software. You can perform each job at the same time without compromising the power or performance of your system. This processor will actually increase your productivity because you will be able to multitask. Hyper threading provides quicker response time for internet and e-commerce applications, increase the number of online transactions, and enhance your overall experience. Its super powers come from the existing 32 bit application technologies while maintaining 64 bit future readiness.

Turbo Boost

Intel built six processor cores onto one die with an end result of pure extreme, hence the "x" in the core i7 980x. Combined with hyper threading, another important component that helps produce the extreme factor is the Intel Turbo Boost. It provides a solution to the problem of compromising between dual and quad-core processors. It manages the thermal design power, TDP, or the maximum amount of power the processor is allowed to use. The turbo boost will turn on when the processor is close to its power limits, creating a seamless transition while multitasking on your computer.

Supercharge your computer with this smart processor. Your system will be ready for extra performance, increased speed, larger cache size and higher frequencies. This perfect power engine is designed to deliver you unlimited digital creativity. Main stream users, high power user and gamers alike are moving from dual-core towards quad towards quad-core processors. The technology in the Intel Core i7-980x will dramatically accelerate your CPU performance, therefore capable of matching the demands of your never ending workload. Be sure to look for Newegg promo code when upgrading your computer.

by: Daina Grover
Making Money Online - Determining the Legitimacy of a Site Vinyl Siding Products: Don't Get Overwhelmed With The Choices The Philippine Construction Sector Laying A Solid Foundation For The National Economy A Pole Chain Saw Can Save You Money Save Money with Used Accessible Vans Who Can Buy Your Judgment Tiger says swing change starting to pay off Fantasy Weddings In Boracay Watch Jersey Shore Season 3 Episode 9 Kissing Cousins Online Making the Right Choice: Fashion Design Courses You Can Alleviate Anxiety With Panic Away Ebook Fright Night and Super 8 Online How To Use Income Infuser To Make Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.214.69) / Processed in 0.008482 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3095, 975,
Intel I7-980x Review