Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1)

Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1)

Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified

, part 1)

Inhumanity, in its simplest essence, is the reciprocity of what human beings are designed for. Humanity requires five aspects and standards to claim humanitarian. Yes, all human kinds look the same with a brain, mouth, heart and feet stepping on the same ground with flesh and blood for a specific purpose depending on which religion you come from. I am a Catholic.

Wonder why we still differ from one another? Science only pertains to biology and logic. Reach out beyond what the eyes can see and what is inside the body, the soul. Inhumanity is to Taiwan, justifiably, then define humanity. A human being cries out of a dog bite. What is humanity in opposite to inhumanity?

As a human being, let me define humanity according to the standards I have been taught and spiritual guidance following the bible. Humanity is protection and nurture amongst individuals. Precisely the reason why we are made with commonality, yet different in characters and identification, I look at this aspect as freedom to independence to become and be molded according what we want and how we are destined to be. Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1)

We have our own brain, separate from the others coated with each skull for protection from trespassers. It further leave an excuse to peek and envy others as all of us are given exactly the same. More so, I look at it as privacy and confidentiality to preserve rights to secrecy and prerogative all boiling down to freedom to choose. Our skulls keep it from harm to function the essence of life.

We have our own physique for identification and cover from transparency in its deepest definition, hence we won't we be confused with the others. Akin, it gives us the option to see and play with it like a doll dressed and beautified or presented according to self-presentation. I have never thought of it, however the latter expresses emotion, mood and character.

And we have our own feet to walk the paths we want to for ourselves and only ourselves alone. Therefore, we are created not to be swayed nor be tagged by the other lacking freedom. Individualism dictates that "We pull our own tails" no matter the pressure brought by the external environment.

Humanity is to heart and brain

If you will be keener in observation, all living things ache for pain. Even a dog would cry if their puppies are hurt or lost. Without words spoken, they do communicate to express themselves in their own language which is extended to human beings in some ways. As man's best friend, it is impressive to see them treated and nurtured like our specie, too. And when they pass away, we weep for the loss.

My point is, humanity is nurturing and emotional driven by conscience and sensitivity summing up to love. As a proof of sensitivity and nurture, law has constituted shields and grounds to preserve the former proportionate to humanity. Some of these lawful securities are attached to "Slander". It protects and secures our feelings from verbal harm and abuses in connection to freedom to mold oneself, the character.

There is a subject called Psychology as a prerequisite in the university to understand the cause-and-effect of the stimulant-and-stimulus. As sensitive as the brain, our emotion speaks of the same. So meticulously designed, the ingenuity of the product can never be questioned. One wrong word spoken can kill the day, or worse, create a change by distorting a belief, character and direction.

Vis-a-vis, to extend the subject matter, perhaps it is one of the reasons why each country is provided the right and option to open the door and decide on the legal stay in the form of the visa out of the word "preservation" and "protection". They want to preserve the character of its nation which identifies one from another and protect it from foreign influence which may disarray its path.

Looking at the smaller picture, these 192 countries honored by the United Nations can be modeled as persons fighting for freedom for individualism shouting for, "This is me and this is what I want", figuratively. Relatively, trespassing is a form of possession, so knock before you enter that is why there is the round table in the civilization.

When a country permit a visit, I look at it as an acquaintance to see the physique (body) for the eyes to see a different environment, understand and relate to the culture and influence relevant to literacy and venture in life. In reciprocity, possession is intangible and extremely influential in such a manner wherein freedom is to control. From this, freedom is redefined into a new concept towards "forced" adaptation.

In a higher concept, possession mirrors power. Be it religious, political, personal, so on and so forth, freedom is replaced with dictatorship (force). And most then often, dictatorship is above the law. Its one-track system is commonly found harmful and inhumane, because of the retardation against the norm.

Dictators keep freedom away, hearing and seeing only themselves as a proof of "follow me". Observing such methodology and mentality, they multiply by seeing themselves to many. Therefore, the suffering from castigation comes in the form of alienation or the "Anti". A good example of a treacherous dictatorship type of government is Taiwan, Province Of China where its governmental system is an irony of equilibrium and dictatorship.

Supposed to be, equilibrium reflects freedom in general. Unfortunately, Taiwan's concept and implementation of the former have been distorted in a para normal way. Indeed, its essence of equilibrium pertains to all human beings are equal as they step on the same ground pulled by gravity, so on and so forth. Based of the occurrences of facts, Taiwan's equilibrium dissolves the "stages of life" with all due respect to the ladder to progress and maturity in order to decide on who and what a child wants to become as a person, freely.

In Taiwan, when the media talks dirty, even a fetus should utter the same to synchronize equilibrium in uniformity. To analyze such approach deeper, Taiwan appears to look at each birth as a soul reincarnated covered by the body. Therefore, regardless of the age, ones brain is the brain of the rest as all of them are souls. All of them talk the same without age gap.

The police officers are also the same as the criminals they bar in jail, where being a police only gives them the license to kill. The immigration and other government agencies are unifying as one in giving out favors and possession. Citizens are trained and encouraged to create their little government themselves like a play enacting the same mannerism.

It is impossible, but it is true. Different from the standards, Taiwan is a soulful bodies of inhumanity. I have been there, done that and not a day have I not observed and studied what is going on.

Moving on, in the given 24 hours a day, we may only be up for a certain number of hours before we resign out of fatigue and rest to recharge. Just as I mentioned it, why are we designed to rest when we can just keep on going? Why aren't we designed to taste and move every minute of our lives on earth and let the heart take its strength?

In support with inhumanity further, Taiwan defies the bed. It sounds like eternity with their openly applauded partner in "possession", the Philippines. The latter is the worst sorcerer of all time its operation in politics all through out religion fearlessly, powerfully capture the globe in killing an innocent and foreign woman to unleash more fake and cooked implementation of law to continually trick anew.

As a human being, let me define humanity according to the standards I have been taught and spiritual guidance following the bible. Humanity is protection and nurture amongst individuals. Precisely the reason why we are made with commonality, yet different in characters and identification, I look at this aspect as freedom to independence to become and be molded according what we want and how we are destined to be.

We have our own brain, separate from the others coated with each skull for protection from trespassers. It further leave an excuse to peek and envy others as all of us are given exactly the same. More so, I look at it as privacy and confidentiality to preserve rights to secrecy and prerogative all boiling down to freedom to choose. Our skulls keep it from harm to function the essence of life.

We have our own physique for identification and cover from transparency in its deepest definition, hence we won't we be confused with the others. Akin, it gives us the option to see and play with it like a doll dressed and beautified or presented according to self-presentation. I have never thought of it, however the latter expresses emotion, mood and character.

And we have our own feet to walk the paths we want to for ourselves and only ourselves alone. Therefore, we are created not to be swayed nor be tagged by the other lacking freedom. Individualism dictates that "We pull our own tails" no matter the pressure brought by the external environment.

Humanity is to heart and brain

If you will be keener in observation, all living things ache for pain. Even a dog would cry if their puppies are hurt or lost. Without words spoken, they do communicate to express themselves in their own language which is extended to human beings in some ways. As man's best friend, it is impressive to see them treated and nurtured like our specie, too. And when they pass away, we weep for the loss.

My point is, humanity is nurturing and emotional driven by conscience and sensitivity summing up to love. As a proof of sensitivity and nurture, law has constituted shields and grounds to preserve the former proportionate to humanity. Some of these lawful securities are attached to "Slander". It protects and secures our feelings from verbal harm and abuses in connection to freedom to mold oneself, the character.

There is a subject called Psychology as a prerequisite in the university to understand the cause-and-effect of the stimulant-and-stimulus. As sensitive as the brain, our emotion speaks of the same. So meticulously designed, the ingenuity of the product can never be questioned. One wrong word spoken can kill the day, or worse, create a change by distorting a belief, character and direction.

Vis-a-vis, to extend the subject matter, perhaps it is one of the reasons why each country is provided the right and option to open the door and decide on the legal stay in the form of the visa out of the word "preservation" and "protection". They want to preserve the character of its nation which identifies one from another and protect it from foreign influence which may disarray its path.

Looking at the smaller picture, these 192 countries honored by the United Nations can be modeled as persons fighting for freedom for individualism shouting for, "This is me and this is what I want", figuratively. Relatively, trespassing is a form of possession, so knock before you enter that is why there is the round table in the civilization.

When a country permit a visit, I look at it as an acquaintance to see the physique (body) for the eyes to see a different environment, understand and relate to the culture and influence relevant to literacy and venture in life. In reciprocity, possession is intangible and extremely influential in such a manner wherein freedom is to control. From this, freedom is redefined into a new concept towards "forced" adaptation.

In a higher concept, possession mirrors power. Be it religious, political, personal, so on and so forth, freedom is replaced with dictatorship (force). And most then often, dictatorship is above the law. Its one-track system is commonly found harmful and inhumane, because of the retardation against the norm.

Dictators keep freedom away, hearing and seeing only themselves as a proof of "follow me". Observing such methodology and mentality, they multiply by seeing themselves to many. Therefore, the suffering from castigation comes in the form of alienation or the "Anti". A good example of a treacherous dictatorship type of government is Taiwan, Province Of China where its governmental system is an irony of equilibrium and dictatorship.

Supposed to be, equilibrium reflects freedom in general. Unfortunately, Taiwan's concept and implementation of the former have been distorted in a para normal way. Indeed, its essence of equilibrium pertains to all human beings are equal as they step on the same ground pulled by gravity, so on and so forth. Based of the occurrences of facts, Taiwan's equilibrium dissolves the "stages of life" with all due respect to the ladder to progress and maturity in order to decide on who and what a child wants to become as a person, freely.

In Taiwan, when the media talks dirty, even a fetus should utter the same to synchronize equilibrium in uniformity. To analyze such approach deeper, Taiwan appears to look at each birth as a soul reincarnated covered by the body. Therefore, regardless of the age, ones brain is the brain of the rest as all of them are souls. All of them talk the same without age gap.

The police officers are also the same as the criminals they bar in jail, where being a police only gives them the license to kill. The immigration and other government agencies are unifying as one in giving out favors and possession. Citizens are trained and encouraged to create their little government themselves like a play enacting the same mannerism.

It is impossible, but it is true. Different from the standards, Taiwan is a soulful bodies of inhumanity. I have been there, done that and not a day have I not observed and studied what is going on.

Moving on, in the given 24 hours a day, we may only be up for a certain number of hours before we resign out of fatigue and rest to recharge. Just as I mentioned it, why are we designed to rest when we can just keep on going? Why aren't we designed to taste and move every minute of our lives on earth and let the heart take its strength?

In support with inhumanity further, Taiwan defies the bed. It sounds like eternity with their openly applauded partner in "possession", the Philippines. The latter is the worst sorcerer of all time its operation in politics all through out religion fearlessly, powerfully capture the globe in killing an innocent and foreign woman to unleash more fake and cooked implementation of law to continually trick anew.

A country is a physical representation of lifeInhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1)

If there are 192 countries with different names such as Taiwan representing the physique to live and be identified, where is the soul that keeps Taiwan from breathing? The soul is intangible and so is the satellite infecting the whole of its body (people) in purification.

Analyzing what the eyes can't see and what can't be expressed face-to-face is expressed via technology, the satellite. If there is a brain registering responses verbally and physically, there is another brain hiding within the satellite without the faces.

There is a war declared by Manila, Philippines ongoing for years now in the most vulgar and entertaining inlfuence in the 21st century where possession is just for fun. The eyes are blind to the chaos in war. Therefore, the war intends to preserve life through the body where blood and the murderer are non existent. Then where could they be and what could the war be for?

Read more in part II.
Why Prefer a Hyde Park Paddington Hotel in London Hyde Park Hotel London: Leisure Activities Visit Taiwan and get paid KSRTC Travels: The Lifeline of the State of Karnataka Awesome, Attractive and Alluring – Three A's to Define Holiday Villas Enhance the Pleasure if Traveling with Holiday Villas Holiday Villas – Share the Happiness with your Family Holiday Villas – Ticket to Fun Park Types of London Party Venues: Venue Finder Supertech Plots Yamuna Expressway and Supertech upcountry plots Greater Noida Rental Villas – Take the Tour of Different Beaches from a Single Home Delhi – A Conglomeration of Travel Wonders Heathrow Airport Taxi Services – Best Thing to Rely for a Hassle-Free Trip
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.29.143) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.021419 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 90 , 15867, 954,
Inhumanity is to Taiwan, see beyond the eyes (justified, part 1) Copenhagen