Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Info Auto Traffic Avalanche Honest Reviews
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Info Auto Traffic Avalanche Honest Reviews

Auto Traffic Avalanche Honest Reviews

ATA Auto Traffic Avalanche. I purchased Auto Traffic Avalanche yesterday from my hard-earned money, not so hard because internet marketing is easy money (once you know how) The price is reasonable for me, $39. By the way I'll tell you something that they don't even mention on their sales letter page. In this honest reviews I wrote what I get from this product

After get to member introduction page, they still offer you their products: "Auto Traffic Avalanche ATA Copy n Paste Profiteer" and "Auto Traffic Avalanche Xtreme Profiteer". I don't buy this, so I can't tell you. There's more offers below this page, they want all your money by selling you their skills/guides, so get smart if you really need it, go get it.

It's worth $39Info Auto Traffic Avalanche Honest Reviews

ATA member introduction page

This is a member web-based training program, after payment completed you'll be taken here, your ATA Members Area. There are 4 modules and Bonuses page. Bonuses page contains "Exclusive ATA Bonuses: Daniel Brock's List Samuri (FULL Video training course free for ATA members!)" and at the bottom, they still trying to sell things

Auto Traffic Avalanche: Modules Content

Module 1 Intro

ATA Basics

First FB Ads Campaign

Module 2 Demographics

Campaign Optimization

Module 3 ATA Software

Profiting with the Softare

Module 4 Additional Techniques

Plenty of Fish #1

Bonuses Exclusive ATA Bonuses

Auto Traffic Avalanche Member Page

Just like what the provocative sales letter page says, it's mainly talk about Clickbank, Pay Per Sale program. Once you know how, Clickbank is sweet money. The advertising they use is Facebook Advertising and once you're a member they told you another ad platform.

ATA a.k.a Auto Traffic Avalanche Software

The Sales Letter

The software unzipped

Then, this is what the sales letter page mainly talk about. But hey don't think this is a pc program, just because it says "Works Any Computer", I think this is a pc program, hahaha what a words!. It's a web application running on PHP. The main function of this is cloaking, psstt they don't even mention cloaking on their sales letter page, right?. Cloaking your clickbanks affiliate link. With this cloaking "program" you can:

To recap the above video, the ATA software allows us to send FaceBook staff/admins who usually review our Ads to a "fake" page which we refer to as the "cloaked" page. We send FB staff to a page they will happily approve, and then we set our "real site" that FB users will see to an offer which will convert great, and we don't have to worry about FB's strict advertising policies!

Remember, ATA (Auto Traffic Avalanche) Software it's not a traffic generator software.

ATA cloaking software.

Give it a try!

I have purchased Auto Traffic Avalanche, feel free to ask me about this product

ENTERS HERE NOW AND GET FREE BONUS AVALANCHE AUTO TRAFFIC

By: Martin
Resenha: Meninas bonitas não são para casar, da autora Geyme Lechner Mannes Auto Traffic Avalanche Review & $997 Unbelievable Auto Traffic Avalanche Bonus Static Caravan Insurance: Is It Law? Auto Insurance Price Comparison Auto Detailing Tip How to Clean Leather Seats Auto Sales And Its Advantages Auto Traffic Avalanche in Product Reviews How to Find an Affordable Auto Insurance Quote? Affordable Direct Auto Insurance Automobile Insurance Information Free Automobile Insurance About Automobile Insurance Auto Liability Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.156.140) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.012636 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 3414, 952,
Info Auto Traffic Avalanche Honest Reviews Columbus