Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Infantile convulsion and Unani Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Infantile convulsion and Unani Treatment

To say that there are infantile convulsions which are not epileptiform is to make a distinction without a difference

. A convulsion is a convulsion. It is said that the difference between infantile convulsions and epilepsy is that the convulsions stop when the cause is removed, and there is no tendency for the fits to recur, but that convulsions in children sometimes continue and develop into true epilepsy. It has been my experience that, when the cause of convulsions--either those in infants, which may be called infantile convulsions, or true epilepsy--is removed, either form of convulsions, if there is any difference, stops.

It is common to recognize dentition in children as the cause of convulsions when a nursing child is thrown into this nervous state. I do not believe that this is true. Away back in the beginning I knew no better than to believe what I was taught regarding this matter, namely: that teeth in their eruptions caused nerve irritation and produced cholera infantum and other gastro-intestinal derangements of children. I knew no better then, but I know better today. I know that children will not have any trouble teething, and they will not have convulsions, if they are fed properly--if they are fed within their digestive capacity. When a child is fed in a way to produce great acidity of the stomach and bowels, and there is a decided indigestion, with acid stools of a diarrheal nature, bordering on entero- or muco-colitis or dysentery, then it will be exceedingly nervous, and, if it is cutting teeth, the gums will be very sensitive, as the nerves generally are sensitive; but the real cause is toxin poisoning from decomposition of food in the alimentary canal.

The greatest mortality from convulsions is within the first year, because children's nervous systems are exceedingly tender and easily thrown into a state of degeneration. As children grow older, they will have more resistance. The rule is that they have more indigestion the second year, and, indeed, are more inclined to have cholera infantum the second summer than the first year; but they are stronger and can resist the degenerating influence of convulsions. I have seen children so sensitive from gastro-intestinal indigestion that they would have a light form of epilepsy from teething time on to five and six years of age, when the "petit mal" would be supplanted by true convulsions. When this state of the nervous system is maintained because of malpractice and abominable nursing and dieting, the mind fails to develop, because the brain does not develop. The children from this time on begin to show degeneration--show that they are doomed; and unless they are taken hold of by someone who will correct the errors in the care and nursing, they will be doomed to idiocy.

Unani Treatment;

1. Decoction of Gulbanafsa, Bekh kasni, Baadyan, Ustookhudoos, Gau zaban, Bekh Izkhar each 1-1 gm, Maveez munaqa 3 in numb, filtering this decoction and mix with Khameera banafsa 5 gm two times daily. continue 10-12 days.

2. Majoon Uood shaleeb wala 2 gm at bed time.

3. Hab ummul shibyan.

Infantile convulsion and Unani Treatment

By: Dr Izharul Hasan
Apoplexy and Unani Treatment Prostatitis Treatment Information Halve Your Risk Of Breast Cancer? This Chronic Sinusitis Treatment Works Natural Treatments For Tendonitis - 5 Methods To Heal This Painful Condition Great Prostate Related Vitamin Details To Help Delay And Prevent Cancer! Only A Mesothelioma Lawsuit Can Bring In Good Compensation New Herpes Treatment For No More Herpes Outbreaks? Stretch Marks Treatments and Remedies The Importance of Asbestos in Two-Stage Carcinogenesis Chemical Peels And Microdermabrasion: Comparing Popular Skin Treatments Cell Free System in the Presence of Asbestos and Ascorbic Acid Recurrent Thrush Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.120.133) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012172 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3237, 301,
Infantile convulsion and Unani Treatment Amsterdam