Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Increase Your Leisure Time By Speed Cleaning
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Increase Your Leisure Time By Speed Cleaning

Are you having trouble finding time in your schedule to relax and just be

. I know how you feel. I used to commute to a high pressure job in Manhattan, eating up most of my weekdays completely. When the weekend came around I just wanted to relax, but cleaning was needed too.

Since I didn't earn enough to hire a cleaning person, I developed some shortcuts to cleaning. Here is some of my bathroom speed cleaning tips.

Create a "cleaning kit" for your bathroom. Keep it under the sink in that room in a little caddy.

In my kit I keep in separate spray bottles a light mixture of bleach and water and ammonia and water, respectively. As well, I store a supply of a mild abrasive cleanser for the tub and sink such as "Comet."

In addition to the above I had a roll of paper towels, separate brushes for scrubbing the commode and the shower. Choose what you like for mirror, commode and floor cleaning and keep it in your kit.

I start by spraying the tub and shower with the bleach and water mixture. I then add a bit of the abrasive cleanser and scrub with the brush.

I take this same brush while it still holds the cleaning agents and scrub the sink. Then I rinse both the sink and shower. I usually dry the sink with the paper towels to get it to shine.

The commode is handled next with a light spray of the bleach and water mixture. Then I scrub inside with the brush set aside specifically for this task. Paper towels are used to dry the exterior down to the floor.

The mirrors and glass are tackled next. I spray them and use fresh paper towels to dry them to clean perfection. I use the same paper towels to go over any counter tops which are still wet.

Last step is the floor. Use a vacuum designed for bare floors. This will save time and get the floor really clean. After this spray the floor using a light coating of the ammonia water mixture Then quickly dry it up using a towel or mop.

You now have added an extra half hour into your schedule by following this simple plan.

by: Laura Lightseer
Unique Jewelry With Meaning, Handmade Bracelets Handcrafted Earrings In Native American Jewelry Them Travel Tips for Lisbon Adventurers You were enjoying the summers with these christian louboutin shoes La Federación Iberoamericana De Franquicias En El Sif&co;. De La Mano De La Aef The Answer Be Not Reconciled to Retire, Be Ready to Hold on Basketball Career Looking For Luxury Train Travel Across South Africa How To Become An Actress And Be A Popular Celebrity Vietnam – Holidays and Festivals A Trip To The Mattress Store Makes Decisions Easier The latest Prepay Mobiles and Contract Phones Comparison Travel common sense with shoes Nightwear Differs According To Climate, Season And Liking Holiday in Barcelona
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.147.87) / Processed in 0.005162 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2124, 954,