Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » In Bible versus Quran, the prophets sent to America, Asia, Europe and Africa
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

In Bible versus Quran, the prophets sent to America, Asia, Europe and Africa

In Bible versus Quran, the prophets sent to America

, Asia, Europe and Africa

The Bible talks about the Pre-Flood Era and the Increasing Corruption on Earth which provoked God's wrath so that He flooded the earth. The Bible says:

When man began to multiply on the face of the Earth and daughters were born to them, the Sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they married them.

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, his days shall be 120 years. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the Sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the LORD was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the LORD said, "I will wipe off man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them." But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Herein, there are some points; they are:

Why only daughters were born unto man?

Who are the Sons of God and how many they were?

Also, nothing can or could, will or would grieve Allah. Also, Allah has no heart; He is not like us or like anything else.

Is man's age 120 years as the Lord God has decided?

Allah never ever repents of anything He did, He does and/or He will do.

Moreover, although the Biblical God has Spirit, Allah has no Spirit; He is not like us.

In addition, although the Biblical God has heart (and blood vessels and blood consequently), Allah has no heart; He is not like us or like anything else.

On the other hand, the Quran does not talk about the Increasing Corruption on Earth in the Pre-Flood Era, but it talks about the corruption on mankind from the time of creation of man up till now. After Adam's fall, Allah gave him and his offspring consequently an advice (Verses 20:121-123 and verses 2:38-39); hereupon, Allah sent Prophets to every nation on the Earth and He ends the Prophethood with the last Prophet, Muhammad (Verses 43:6-7 and verses 35:24-25).

After Adam's fall, Allah gave him and his offspring consequently an advice

The meanings of the verses 20:121-123

And Adam disobeyed his Lord and so he erred, by [his] eating from the tree.

Then his Lord chose him, He brought him close [to Him], and relent to him,

Then Allah chose him, He accepted his repentance, overlooked his sin and guided him to seek repentance regularly.

[N.B., In the Bible, the Lord has not accepted Adam's repentance; that is why He sent his son to the Earth.]

And Allah said, Go down both of you, that is, Adam and Eve, including all of your progeny, from it, from the Garden, all together, some of you, some of the progeny, being enemies of others, because of some wronging others. Yet if there should come to you guidance (a Scripture, a Messenger, and/ or a Prophet) from Me, then whoever follows My guidance, shall not go astray in the life of this world nor come to grief in the Hereafter.

The meanings of the verses 2:38-39

Allah said to Adam, Eve, and Satan, Go down from the Heaven, all together. Then Allah mentioned Adam's progeny, from hence; when and whenever it comes to you, from Me a guidance, whoever follows My guidance, believing in me and performing deeds in obedience of Me, no fear shall befall them, neither shall they grieve, in the Hereafter, since they will be admitted into Paradise.

But those who disbelieve, and deny our guidance, they will be the rightful owners of the Eternal Fire; they will abide therein forever, they will remain perpetually in hell: never to die or be released from it.

Allah sent Prophets to every nation on the Earth and He ends the Prophethood with the last Prophet, Muhammad

The meanings of the verses 43:6-7

Allah asks the Historian this Question

And how many a prophet did Allah send among the ancients! O Muhammad, Allah knew that they would not believe, but Allah nonetheless did not leave the bygone nations without messengers and Scriptures! And never came to these past nations a Prophet but they used to mock their Prophets, in the same way that your people deride you O Muhammad.

It follows that, in contrary to the Bible which states that all the Prophets were Israelites, every ancient nation had its own Prophet; the historians and researchers have to dig through the history to explore the prophets sent to America, Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia.

It should be emphasized that Allah sent a Prophet (Idris); the scholar said that he was an Egyptian Prophet sent to the Ancient Egypt before the Flood (Verses 19:56-57). Idris is not mentioned in the Bible.

The meanings of the verses 35:24-25

Lo! Allah has sent you O Muhammad with the Truth, with the Quran, as a bearer of glad tidings, announcing Paradise for whoever believes in Allah, and as a Warner from the Fire for whoever disbelieves in Allah; and there is not a nation except that they had a warning messenger. In other words, there is not a nation or a community before you O Muhammad but a Warner has passed among them to warn them.

And if they deny you O Muhammad, those before them also denied their messengers who brought them manifest signs, miracles and with scriptures. In other words, the messengers before Muhammad came unto their nations with clear proofs of Allah's Sovereignty; they came to them with commands, prohibitions and signs, and with the Scripture expositing the lawful and the unlawful.

It is interesting that the Bible which is a historical book declares that all the Prophets sent by the Lord God were Israelites who were in the area of Iraq, Palestine and Egypt. On the other hand, the Quran which is not a historical book challenges the Historians and declares that Allah sent a Prophet to every ancient nation. Hence, the Historian have to find out who are the prophets sent to America, Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia.

==================================

The Bible (King James Version)

Genesis 6:1-7

1) And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5) And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7) And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

==================================

The Quran (Pickthal translation)

Verses 43:6-7

6) How many a prophet did we send among the men of old (the ancients)!

7) And never came there unto them a prophet but they used to mock him.

Verses 35:24-25

24) Lo! We have sent thee with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a Warner; and there is not a nation but a Warner hath passed among them.

25) And if they deny thee, those before them also denied. Their messengers came unto them with clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and with the psalms and the scripture giving light.

Verses 20:121-123

121) and Adam disobeyed his lord, so went astray.

122) Then his lord chose him, and relented toward him, and guided him.

123) He said: go down hence, both of you, one of you a foe unto the other. But when there come unto you from me guidance, then whoso followeth my guidance, he will not go astray nor come to grief.

Verses 2:38-39

38) We said: go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from me guidance; and whoso followeth my guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

39) But they who disbelieve, and deny our revelations, such are rightful peoples of the fire. They will abide therein.

---------------------

Back to my question to the smart and interested reader:

Are the Scholars truthful when they claim that the Quran quoted from the Bible?
A look at the current state of the Myrtle Beach condo rentals Schwinn Stationary Bikes -- Comparison of Uprights and Recumbents Indian Horror Movie Showcased At Film Festival In China Introduction To Manchester Coach Travel Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Strange Penalty Gives Ghana 1-0 Victory Over Serbia Costa Rica Halloween Party On Jaco Beach A Countertop Popcorn Machine Makes a Great Christmas Gift! French Property Prices Exciting Adventures during Your Newquay Holidays South Africa - Soccer Destination 2010 Practical Ways to Learn and Speak French Pearly Penile Papules Removal Cost comparison Bamboo wind chimes for a Calm and Relaxing Experience
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.143.239) / Processed in 0.011333 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 124 , 9245, 954,