Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Immortal Series Book 1-Runes by Em Petrova
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Immortal Series Book 1-Runes by Em Petrova

Immortal Series Book 1-Runes by Em Petrova

PLOT:

I love a strong plot that delivers conflict from the first sentence. I love a strong plot that delivers a good cliff hanger at the end of each chapter making me begrudge the moment I have to set the book aside. I love a strong plot that has me wondering at odd hours of the day and night what will become of the characters. What will their fate be. I found all of that in this book. Runes was thick with conflict and back story that brought a unique story to the page. The one plot thread I would have liked explained in more detail was Sean's tattoo. However, from my understanding we will get the answers in the next books of the series, so I will have to practice patience until then!

SETTING:

The story begins in Chicago, then moves to the cold regions of Vermont and finally ending in the smoldering jungles of South America.Immortal Series Book 1-Runes by Em Petrova

WRITING:

Ms. Petrova's writing style was smooth throughout the entire book. She added great detail to the action scenes and love scenes in equalproportions. There was a part of Evangeline's past that struck a soft spot with me. A past that needed a finesse as well as grit added to it for that certain plot thread to work. Her style coupled with her strong plot allowed this it to work well with the story.

CHARACTERS:

In Runes you get to see the inner workings of all three main characters. At first I was not drawn towards the heroine and felt no connection with her or herself destructing behavior. That lasted all of eleven pages. When Evangeline actually comes onto the page, and you get that in depth view of her reasoning, everything makes sense. It makes you wonder how you would have responded if you were placed in her situation. If you would have survived as long as she did.

In the act of unknowingly saving his immortal Mate's life, Will shows the type of man he is. Upon opening Runes you areimmediatelyinside his head and you get the full view of what it is like to be immortal and alone.

When Evangeline allows Sean close to her heart he proves to be a man worthy of her love by protecting her as she should have been since childhood. His personality and charisma is hot and matches well with both Will's and Evangeline's. It was really exciting to watch the three come together and form a relationship that might not have lasted if the men would have allowed jealousy and pride to overpower them. The one thing I would have liked to see is a bit more detail about the hero's pasts.

LAST THOUGHTS:

Runes touches me with all the emotions and 'real' life problems. I like to read about heroines that could be everyday people I might be friends with. Because of her, I can see all the achievements in my own life and just how strong I have become. I believe a lot of woman will form a connection with Evangeline on one level or another. I really recommend this book to anyone that likes to read stories of strength and love that overcome some of the darkest pasts.

Immortal Series Book 1-Runes byEm Petrova

By: Talina Perkins
Watch Georgia Bulldogs Online Game Coverage Knowing Your Pet's CBC Bloodstream Check Watch Fresno St. Bulldogs vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Online Dog Playpens: Why Should You Use Them? Watch Georgia Bulldogs Online Watch Texas A&M Aggies vs Kansas St. Wildcats Game Coverage Online high quality Dog Bite's can be Traumatic Formal Pettiskirts Pretty Pettiskirts Insurance in Orange County Doesn't Have to Be Complicated Flying With Your Dog: Regulations You Need to Be Familiar With What Makes a Happy Pet How To Pick A Good Companion Dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.83.240) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012709 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3149, 969,
Immortal Series Book 1-Runes by Em Petrova Pforzheim