Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Img- Reliance Partners With Istream To Broadcast I- League Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Img- Reliance Partners With Istream To Broadcast I- League Online

Img- Reliance Partners With Istream To Broadcast I- League Online

Indian football is soon nudging way to come to the forefront

. IMG- Reliance, the commercial partner of the All India Football Federation has collaborated with iStream.com, online video service provider, to broadcast the I- League matches via internet to the global audiences. Live streaming of I- League 2012-2013, will be available to the global fans, as a result of this tie up directly.

This tie up will enable fans to watch videos on their demand, match highlights and any other clips, other than the live footage. According to the release they rolled out, they will release 75 matches online. For the first time, a step has been taken to make Indian football matches accessible to the global audiences online, enabling them to follow their favorite players and team. Enabling video analysis for the participating clubs, it will give more teeth to their practice, by helping them apprehend their strengths and weaknesses.

According to an IMG- Reliance spokesperson, this is a part of their continuing effort to strengthen domestic football in India and reaching out to the online audiences was a pre-requisite for the same. Consequent to them assisting AIFF with the I-League website and gaining ground in the social media, it was necessary to showcase these matches online. All the initiatives that they have embarked will enable them to tap the next generation of India and promote Football in the country.

The Founder and CEO of iStream.com, Mr. Radhakrishnan Ramachandran mentioned that they are delighted about the partnership with IMG- Reliance to enable Indian football audiences and others around the globe, have access to the I-League. The success that Euro2012 received from all over, served to be an impetus to the decision of formulating a pioneer video channel for football. A tie up with IMG- Reliance helped them fructify their dream.

The online medium is an ideal means to capture the attention of the youth who will be keen on watching these matches and strengthen the fan-base for Indian football. This will leverage the technical aspect and speed of the game.

IMG- Reliance is also gearing for a partnership with Chelsea to develop a top notch football academy in India. This football club in Vadodara will enable the team fortify their dream of putting forward a sustainable long-term strategy that will promote Indian Football. They have been constantly taking efforts to change the face of sports in the country by encouraging young aspiring athletes to enliven their dreams of being a sportsperson.

by: Chintan Shah
Eu Ipsp Visa Critical Facts On Latest Features Of Eu Online Credit Card Merchants Eu Online Credit Card Merchant Useful Tips About Eu Merchant Credit Card Processing Online In What Are Actually Online Courses Comprised? How An Online Recruitment Agency Scores Over The Traditional Recruitment Agency Appointment Plus Partners With Community Colleges To Allow Students To Schedule Online Appointments What Are The Easy Options To Sell Diamond Jewelry Online? How To Buy Diamond Rings Online Picking Simple Solutions Of Wordpress Online Store E-commerce Online Instant Loans Same Day- Get Urgent Cash Online Now! Create An Online Store To Make Money Choosing Military Boots Online Made Easy Maximizing Online Effectiveness With Facebook Metrics Know About Occupational Psychologists Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.103.162) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.006470 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2606, 973,
Img- Reliance Partners With Istream To Broadcast I- League Online Alagoa Nova