Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » If You're a Bull, Don't Miss This Trade
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

If You're a Bull, Don't Miss This Trade

For you bulls out there I know it's tough. The desire to only play the long side is overwhelming. Depending on who you are, you might even think it's somehow, unamerican to be bearish. And who can blame you, just about everything, S&P 500 emini, wheat, gold, silver, and even bond futures have all been in your direction since July. But it won't last forever

And unfortunately since everything including peanut butter has been rising in price since mid-summer, there aren't many alternatives for the bulls everything is up. Lucky for you never-ending bulls, I have the perfect remedy for your buying troubles.

You see, there is one market I think is ripe for rally. It's certainly not the S&P 500, and while I think commodities will do well in the coming years, there's another market I believe will do fantastically well in both the short-term and the long term:

Interest Rates

Now, if you've known me here at SixFigureTrader.com for any length of time, you know I'm bearish on all U.S. Government bonds, specifically the 30-year "long bond." Heck I've even written a full report on the coming collapse I believe we'll see in the bond market. But I didn't write this article today for the bears, I'm talking you bulls out there, the ones who refuse to take the short side of any trade.

Here's the trade for you never-ending bulls out there: BUY INTEREST RATES!

You see, even though my bearish view on bonds requires a short position for you to profit on the trade, by the very nature of these to related markets (interest rates and bonds), interest rates will soar as bonds plummet, it's a mathematical certainty! What other market can you find such a certain trade?

And believe me, bonds are in for a world of hurt in the coming months, even years ahead.

It's not because I hate bonds, or I hate the Fed, or whatever. There's no political motivation here whatsoever It's just good old fashion fundamentals coupled with a bit of technical analysis. Plain and simple US bonds are overvalued by any measure of the word.

Bonds are ready to fall, and it will send interest rates soaring

So if you're the "permanent bull" I'm talking about, and you refuse to short anything, go long interest rates, and with near certainty, I can say you'll be happy you did

Good Trading,

Brian HeyligerTradeofaLifetime.comP.S. I wrote a complete report showing you the best way to make a bullish bet on interest rates. It's a trade I think will make many of us fabulously wealthy. The opportunity has NOT come yet, but it could be here sooner than I think, so make sure you get a copy of this report that shows you exactly how to prepare for a trade I'm calling the "Trade of a Lifetime."

Click here to learn more and keep reading...
Recognizing Good Online Opportunities And Acting On Them How to be a Multiple Time Frame Trader? Adult Online Personal Why Not? Buying wraps scarves and handbag wholesale online Move Up By Getting an Online Graduate Degree Online Hotel Booking for Best Italy Hotels Why Should You Trade FOREX Instead of Other Investments? Website Eastbay Online for Sneakers Tired of Buying Leads? Consider Learning How To Generate Leads Online! A News Trading Strategy For Proactive Traders Stream or Watch Huskies Online Live Feed Taking The Risk Out Of Applying For A Credit Card Online Interest and determination counts: online degree colleges
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.12.172) Michigan / Rochester Processed in 0.005059 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3017, 973,
If You're a Bull, Don't Miss This Trade Rochester