Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » If I Get Pregnant Again Soon, Will It Affect If I Have A Boy Or A Girl
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

If I Get Pregnant Again Soon, Will It Affect If I Have A Boy Or A Girl

I sometimes get emails from people who ask me if getting pregnant too soon after giving birth means that they will keep conceiving the same gender. An example is someone asking: "I had a baby boy 13 months ago. I just found out that I'm pregnant again. My mother in law said that if you get pregnant again too soon after the first baby, you are much more likely to have the same gender the second time. Does this mean that I'm more likely to have a boy again?"

Another example of this type of question is: "My friend says that if your children are too close together in age, they will most likely be the same gender. My daughter is fifteen months old. I want a son the next time, but I would like for my children to be close in age. Should I wait at least two years to try to conceive again to make sure that I can have a boy the next time?" I will share how I answer questions such as these in the following article.

The Amount Of Time Between Pregnancies Should Not Affect The Gender Of The Last Baby: This thinking is actually quite common. In the past, this was a very common "old wives tale" that women often passed on to their daughters and grand daughters. But, it has no scientific basis. What determines your baby's gender has nothing to do with when you last gave birth. It actually has more to do with which of your partner's sperm chromosomes fertilizes your egg.The father's sperm contains both Y and X chromosomes in roughly equal amounts. These race to the egg in an attempt to fertilize it. Some will make it and some will not. But, the first one who is successful is what determines whether you will have a boy or a girl. If an X is successful, you get a girl. If a Y is the winner, then you end up with a boy baby. The ratio of X's to Y's is said to be equal and this is not affected by when the mom to be last gave birth.When Timing Might Affect Your Baby's Gender: Sometimes when I explain this to people, they respond with something like "so are you saying that the timing of my conception has nothing to do with my baby's gender?" Actually, timing is important. But, it's not the timing of when you were last pregnant. It has more to do with the timing of where you are in your fertility cycle this time around.It's said that if you conceive before ovulation happens, you give the X sperm chromosomes the edge and are more likely to get a girl. Along this same thinking, you are more likely to have a boy or male baby if you conceive after ovulation has taken place. Other variables (like your PH and the sexual positions used during conception) can also come into play.However, of all of the variables that can make a difference, none of them have anything to do with the timing between the mother's pregnancies. There is no scientific basis behind the belief that having babies too close together means that those babies are more likely to be of the same sex. For the most part, each pregnancy has roughly the same odds which are 51 percent in favor of boys and 49 percent in favor of girls. As I've alluded to, there are things that you can do to increase your odds of having your preferred gender, but the amount of months or years between pregnancies really does not come into play.I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/ http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/if-i-get-pregnant-again-soon-will-it-affect-if-i-have-a-boy-or-a-girl-4295488.html
How To Know If Your Rabbit Is Pregnant? Quitting Smoking for Pregnant Women - Smoking Habits Do Not Stand a Chance Against This Method 5 Natural Ways To Get Pregnant How to get pregnant Faster-How to get pregnant How Can I Get Pregnant Fast- Common Conception Issues How To Get Pregnant Quickly 10 Ways To Dress When You Find Out You Are Pregnant And Save Your Wallet Acid Reflux Symptoms In Pregnant Women Getting Pregnant After Miscarriage - How To Get Pregnant Quickly After A Miscarriage Infertility Treatment: The Natural Way To Get Pregnant What Can I Do To Get Pregnant Fast Footwear advice for pregnant women Tricks to Getting Pregnant Fast - Infertility Cure Tips For Getting Pregnant Fast
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.36.141) / Processed in 0.013185 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 4012, 955,