Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ideas: Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ideas: Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost!

Ideas:  Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost!

When it comes to gifting we all think a lot. Because a gift is not just a formality, it is expression of our love.

It also says who we are. It shows how much we care for the other person.

That's why it doesn't matter if your gift is costly or something inexpensive.

What really matters is how much care you have packed in with the gift.Ideas:  Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost!

Let me give you an example:

After graduation many of my friends were leaving town. Emotions were running high and everyone was gifting each other.

I didn't have lots of money. In fact I used to support my studies by teaching school kids.

So I decided to create a gift of my own.

I did a quick audit of what my friends like, their hobbies, the kind of career they want to get into and their role models.

Then I bought old magazines from the pavement, tore off the pages and then rearranged them.

With those old magazines I created new magazines which were created especially for every single friend of mine.

It had the articles they loved. And their own photographs. This magazine became the best gift that they got.Many of them have that magazine even today after all these years.

Here are some tips and ideas about how you can create gifts at almost no cost and yet make them memorable for your loved ones and friends:

- Make a compilation of inspiring quotations and gift it.You can also make posters of these quotations.

These posters can be customised with photographs of your friends and loved ones. They will proudly put it on the wall and your gift will remain and remind them for a long time.

- Compile a chicken soup kind of compilation especially for them and gift it.You know what kind of time your friends are going through. So you can customise it well for them. Also add your comment and it will become even more valuable.

- You know their favourite singers and artists. Why don't you make a special CD pack for them?

This will contain all their favourite songs in one place. Use a free audio editor and also put your message in between.Don't forget to pack it with the nice photographs of the artist. If you know little bit of Photoshop or can work on some other photo editor put your friend along with the artist on the pack and they will love you.

- Get a lot of self development audios together and create a course.

Gift it to your friends. May be your husband.It will be very valuable to them,I am sure.

- Take a high quality digital print of a great painting and frame it.

It is cherished by people. You will be referred more often in their talks.

- Make a personalised kitchen jar or a coffee mug.

Take a nice mug and print or write a nice message for your mom.I am not talking about the regular "greatest mom in the world" message. Write your heart out. Something unique for her.

- Gift them your time.

Print a cheque form from the net and instead of amount write the number of hours you are giving them. Offer to work for certain hours for the cause they are passionate about. This will be a unique gift for them.

- Throw a group movie show for your kids and their friends. You can also do this at home.

A great movie on the home theatre with friends and sandwiches makes a great occasion.Ideas:  Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost!

By now you know what I am hinting at.

The personalisation is the key. Make your gift unique by putting in it things which can't be purchased in the market place.

And that's what makes your gift invaluable!

by: Puneet Bhatnagar
How Much Of An Effect Does The Chosen Accommodation Have On A Holiday? Working In China As An Ex-patriate Can Be Fun! Roger Williams Park Zoo In Rhode Island - A Great Vacation And Travel Destination Fraser Island - An Incredible Getaway History of French Indo-China Make good use of your holidays- Get Prepare for your HSC Villas at Moraira, Spain Forex Trading Tip - Simple Tips for Triple Digit Annual Gains! Make Your Next Holiday Party More Flavorful And Robust With Espresso Cartridges Choose Peru Holidays For Adventure Dalyan- Ultimate destination for Turkish Holiday A Fantastic Summer Holiday Without Leaving The Country Relax And Revitalise In The Cotswolds
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.100.205) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.014149 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 3726, 954,
Ideas: Most Memorable Christmas Gifts At Almost No Cost! Tel Aviv