Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Ideas For The Guys Who Never Deliver
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ideas For The Guys Who Never Deliver

Are you one of those guys who is always getting yelled at by his girlfriend or wife

for never remembering the important stuff? Or maybe you're one of those who is so cocky you think that the girl who likes you will continue suggesting things you can do together forever. I am here to tell all of you flaky men that enough is enough. Your ladies (or prospective ladies) are not going to wait forever, I can assure you that, even if it doesn't seem so, their patience is wearing thin. It is high time that you step up and do something grand. Some ideas are:

1. Surprise her at work:

Your wife knows how busy your schedule is and how much it would mean if you were to take a couple of afternoon hours off to show up at her work with a prepared picnic basket in hand. Obviously it would be best if you came on a day when her schedule was relatively open i.e. don't come on the day she's been preparing that big presentation she keeps telling you about. Even if you didn't cook the food yourself, make sure that the basket is filled with all of her favourites.

2. Take her on a hot air balloon ride:

Floating in a basket, through the clouds, under a hot air balloon is pretty romantic. It's an experience your girlfriend or wife is sure to enjoy and something you can do together. It's not even the idea of giving her a gift but the memories that the gift will provide that will put a smile on her face and salvage some of your bad behaviour of late.

3. Ask her out:

For the guys who haven't got the girl. The ones who have flirted for months, but every time she warms up you cool down, it is high time you man up and bite the bullet. Stop forcing her to make all of the suggestions, stop forcing her to put herself out there just so that you can gently let her down even though you know you don't want to. Ask her out. It doesn't have to be formal, just a beer or a walk, but do it, you've been silent long enough.

4. Pop the question:

This suggestion is not a band-aid solution for an ongoing problem. This suggestion is for those guys who believe their long-term girlfriends when they say that they don't care whether or not they get married. Who see how much they are enjoying themselves at all of their friends weddings and still don't get the picture. If it doesn't matter that much to you then just do it if it will make her happy. Don't jeopardise your relationship by being stubborn.

Guys, don't wait around, don't play dumb, you're men, act like it.

by: Tamara Jacobs
How Can I Stop Snoring Without Requiring a Physician's Appointment? My Snoring Solution Review Style Your Hair With Soft Waves Wholesale Fair Trade Products Offer New And Interesting Options For Retailers Global Influenza Vaccine Market To Cross Us$ 4 Billion Mark By 2011 End Cosmetic Dentistry - Smile plays very powerful role Six Solitary Pleural Mesotheliomas When To Create Your Own Chicken Coop Design The Trend Which Is Most Comfortable For The Kids Is Boots Fraxel Laser Skin Treatment is a good choice What Will Happen If You Don't Have Income Protection Insurance? APA Style Guidelines Banish Tonsil Stones Review – Get Rid Of Tonsil Stones Naturally Affilojetpack Review | Surefire Way To Make Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.143.239) / Processed in 0.012451 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2664, 975,
Ideas For The Guys Who Never Deliver