Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » IBUonline, a B2B portal you will addicted to
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

IBUonline, a B2B portal you will addicted to

People in the ecommerce filed find that traditional B2B portal is far from satisfaction of their new demands

. Most of them have tried a lot of way to dig the one they are desire for through many ways. Scarcely gain nothing until they encountered with IBUonline.

Hereunder describe a real users' comment.

I heard IBUonline from my business friend when I was desperate on oversea market exploration. The time I landed the index page, I saw a gorgeous interface of each block. This can't fool me. I am not green hand any more. Any website builder who wants to keep their browsers stayed in will show you something special. Whatever, take a look at how do their functions work first.

I registered a free account as usual. Fill in some company information and posted my product, I find it is quite simple compared with other comprehensive B2B portal. And detailed tips and notices are exquisitely designed to the maximum convenience. For example, after logging in my account, I don't know how to use it to post my products. I just notice a piece ofhints that my company information is incomplete, and thenI follow the guide and smoothly publish product. After completing posting of one of my products, another tip emerged, general meaning is" the more products you post, the more accurate and professional description you write, the more opportunity you will get".

As a matter of fact, such hints are carefully placed all over the whole portal.

I have to say it's ahumanized portal. It not only meets the requirement of business, but also brings the concept of commercial SNS system, which is proved to be a high effective way of e-business marketing. Benefit from this function, all portal members can share their news and communicate online instantly.

I feel I am going to like the portal.

I have used the portal until now and I will keep using it as a best way to connecting oversea supplier and other featured services like order-following, online payment, logistics and supplier matching etc.

By: Light
North Carolina Tar Heels vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets live stream online free 18 September NCAA College Football Week 3 Can The Average Person Really Make A Living Online? Cheap Moving Announcements Online Ohio State Buckeyes vs Ohio Bobcats live stream online free 18 September NCAA College Football Week 3 How to send rakhi online Watch live TV Free online on PC-10 Benefits to Watch live TV for Free Online Do You Really Want To Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro? Commercialvessels: How To Buy It Online Benefit From Riding A Bmx Bike Undamaged Online Online Distance Learning - Solution For Human Capacity Development In The 21st Century. Anjana Anjani Watch online Internet Flight Insurance For A Great Optometrist, Colorado Springs Residents Can Shop Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.240.222) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005365 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2167, 973,
IBUonline, a B2B portal you will addicted to Campo Grande