Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and thought that prostate cancer treatment was the only option
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and thought that prostate cancer treatment was the only option

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and thought that prostate cancer treatment was the only option

Nobody wants to hear the one of the scariest words come out of their physicians mouth, "cancer". The mere thought of having cancer itself can be one of the scariest prospects you will face but if you are diagnosed with prostate cancer take a breath as there are many treatments available.

After you have allowed yourself to allow the thought of having a cancer sink in, start to educate yourself on treatments as there are choices with great success. What prostate cancer treatment is in sight for you can only be decided by you, your family and your physician. Prostate surgery is one choice and includes treatments; such as, a radial protatectomy or radioactive seed implantation, which is not as scary as it sounds. Removing the prostate completely or using the iodine "seeds" placed in the prostate may be right for you.

If prostate surgery isn't the answer, another prostate cancer treatment are injections. Some of these injections are Eligard, Lupron and Zoladex. These injections can be given on a three to six month basis and it is a hormone based injection as prostate cancer feeds off of the testosterone. There are also implant devices which can be put in during an office visit which goes under the first layer of the skin and are left there for a year. This is a great option if you do not wish to have surgery but can not make quarterly or biannual injection visits.

Explore your options and choose what fits you best.
You've tested positive so here is what to expect in your prostate cancer treatment Looking for the Best Cold Sore Treatment - is There a Cold Sore Cure? Ways to Prevent alcohol relapses at Alcoholism Treatment Centers Men's Info – Treatment For Gynecomastia Or Unwanted Chest Fats All You Need To Know About The Brazilian Keratin Treatment Treatment For Incontinence Anxiety Disorder Treatments Can be Effective for Social Phobias Anxiety Disorder Treatments Mold Allergies Treatments Impotence Remedy - Do You Know Your Treatment Options? Ed Treatments - Discover Your Options Tim Lincecum, Edgar Renteria deliver Giants' first title since 1954 Hypnosis for Anxiety Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.119.251) / Processed in 0.010819 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1587, 301,