Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2010 Contestants
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2010 Contestants

There's been a lot ofcelebrity gossip recently about the different people that are taking part in I'm a Celebrity 2010. This is fuelled by the fact that the line up keeps changing. In fact the ex-model, Gail Porter quit the show at the 11th hour. Sources attributed it to realisation of how difficult the show would be to do. Last year's series was completely dominated by Katie Price (aka Jordan) and this year the producers at ITV are hoping that with such a spread, there's a good chance they could avoid the viewers getting fed up.

As it stands, the line-up is:

Name: Shaun RyderI'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! 2010 Contestants

Famous for: The singer and songwriter from Happy Mondays has long been seen as being foulmouthed, particularly after his appearances on Channel 4's TFI Friday where he repeatedly swore.

Name: Britt Ekland

Famous for: She's most famous for being a former Bond girl, playing Mary Goodnight in Man with a Golden Gun. She's also appeared in a large number of pantomimes, but hasn't made a movie in ages.

Name: Linford Christie

Famous for: The former Olympic sprinter won 10 gold medals in major championships, including the 100m at the Olympic Games. He was given a 2 year ban from athletics in 1999 after testing positive for a performance enhancing drug .

Name: Aggro Santos

Famous for: The rapper was born in Brazil and now lives in London. His first claim to fame in the UK is a single which featured Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt, which charted well. He's also toured with dance act, Diversity.

Name: Stacey Soloman

Famous for: The London born singer, is a single mother who initially found fame on X-factor, where she came third overall. She has since toured with the X-factor finalists and won Party Wars, the Living TV program.

Name: Nigel Havers

Famous for: The actor has been nominated for a BAFTA for his role in Chariots of Fire, but he's probably best known for his role in Coronation Street. He has courted a measure of controversy with his public statements about disliking cyclists.

Name: Gillian McKeith

Famous for: The controversial nutritionist and author used to host You are what you eat' for Channel 4 as well as writing columns for the magazine, Reveal. Her credibility has repeatedly been challenged by health professionals including Dr Ben Goldacre.

Name: Lembit Opik

Famous for: The former Liberal Democrat politician has courted the spotlight on numerous occasions including appearing on Celebrity Who wants to be a Millionaire'. He has also done a large amount of charity work including for the Spinal Injuries Association.

Name: Dom Joly

Famous for: The comedian and author came to the UK public's attention on Trigger Happy TV. He hosted Dom Joly's Happy hour', an offbeat travel show. He writes for a number of different publications including a spoof column in The Independent.

Name: Sheryl Gascoigne

Famous for: Celebrity news appearances & marriage to Paul...

Late Entry:

Name: Kayla Collins

Famous for: The Playboy Model was brought in at the last moment after Gail Porter decided not to go on the show. She appeared as the Playboy Playmate for August 2008
Thinking Of A Windy City Trip? Take Advantage Of These Instructions On How To Grab Land Chicago Vaca The Superb Honeymooners Plans In Taking The Entertaining Travel At Tijuana The Definitive Tourist Destination Guidebook In Enjoying A Perfect Journey At Mexico How A Worldwide Courier Can Help This Christmas The Best Christmas Display In Your Neighborhood Punta Cana Top Billed Christmas Guides Villas Promos Gastronomical Treats And Tourist Spots A Finest Tourist Destination Guidelines For Experiencing The Enjoyable Escapade At Cozumel Researching That Windy City Trip? Follow These Tips On How To Score Get Chicago Excursion Discounts A Superb Tourist Manual To Feeling A Ideal Escape At Mexico City The Advantages of Prelit Christmas Trees and How you can Choose the Proper One A Amazing Tourist Destination Travel Options In Enjoying The Cool Travel In Ixtapa Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Favorite Christmas Leads Accommodations Low Rates Gourmet Plus Marvel The Definitive Attraction Essentials On Getting A Ideal Holiday In Tijuana
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.4.221) / Processed in 0.013446 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3439, 954,