Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here-The Ultimate Fantasy Lineup
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here-The Ultimate Fantasy Lineup

Now in its 10th series, "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" has been a runaway success around the globe, attracting audiences of millions and spawning international versions in France, Germany, Hungary, India, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Ireland and the U.S.- How good things travel.

The success of the show got me thinking of how things might be if the celebrities were actually fictional characters from the world of film. Instead of mere mortals, the contestants would be a collection of the greatest heroes and villains, thrown together, in camp, and competing to win the award of the 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' King or Queen.

My selection of 8 guys and gals to face the jungle and bush tucker trials would be the followingI'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here-The Ultimate Fantasy Lineup

For the Boys:-

Darth Vader May have issues with heat and humidity, not good for asthma sufferers

Jar Jar Binks A strong contender with experience in jungle & swamp environments. Annoying and could land up on a dinner plate one evening.

Captain James T Kirk No stranger to alien worlds and new situations, can be a little hot headed Ladies of the camp beware

The Predator Comfortable in the jungle but maybe hard to find for the bush tucker trials

C3PO Fire hazard with all those reflective surfaces Good bottle opener

The Terminator Luxury item: tin of WD40 Could sink in the mud, good at finding people if they get lost in the jungle.

Rambo Done it all before, maybe boring to watch, could be good for bush tucka trials

Yoda Danger of personality conflicts with other contestants, handy if things get stuck in the mud, used to foraging and cooking in swamps and jungles

For The Girls:-

Beatrix Kiddo From Kill Bill. likely to have anger issues with other camp members, but athletic and would breeze through the bush tucker trials

Sarah Conner Should do well in any head to head challenges with The Terminator

Ellen Ripley Used to dealing with large slimy creatures

Storm From the X Men Should be able to cool things down if it gets too hot

Kathryn Janeway - Captain of the starship Voyager able to take control when things start going awry.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Well-accustomed to danger and adventure in jungle environments.

Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Will be popular in camp after magically turning beans and rice into filet mignon and black forest cake?

Trinity From the Matrix. With her lightning speed, beating the stopwatch won't be a problem.

All of these characters deal with death and danger on a daily basis and wouldn't flinch in a life threatening situation. "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here", however, is all about taking people out of their comfort zones and placing them in situations that they've never encountered before.

How these characters would work and cope together in camp with the bush tucker trials is anyone's guess, but it surely would be entertaining.

*******************************************************************************************************

You don't have to pay a bundle to get safe, secure Edinburgh Airport parking, Luton Airport parking and Cardiff Airport parking. Just visit gosimply.com and see how much money you can save.
It's Not too Late to get Beach Bod Ready! Nikon 8-24 x 25 Travelite V Zoom Binocular Review With Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Visit The Beauty Of Incredible India Orlando Tourism-a Theme Park. Kmart Jaclyn Smith Artificial Christmas Trees For Sale Holidays In Murcia Go To Marbella For Your Holiday Earn Extra Money For Christmas: The Top 4 Ways to Increase Your Income In Time For Christmas London Opera Tickets Gifts for the Coming Holiday Manali Tours Explore The Top Tourism Attractions Going To The Beach In Benidorm Perfect Spanish Holidays In Almeria
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.249.158) / Processed in 0.012817 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3492, 954,