Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » I Know: Launching Store Its Online...!!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Know: Launching Store Its Online...!!

Success comes for those who have belief and faith in them

and to those who will and dare....!!!

And It came for Timsy and Siddhartha, the duo who made radiant entrance to fashion world and brought new definitions of style for the people. Together they had the courage, the determination and the will to achieve their dreams. They made their dream come true. With their imagination and innovation, they have achieved a remarkable position in the world of fashion. Their online fashion store IKnow has become first choice for fashion freaks like me.

Being a fashion freak, I always seek for the latest designer wear, thus I attend many fashion shows and exhibitions. I first saw Iknows collection at Indian Premier London Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2010. Everyone there really loved and appreciated their designer collection. Even I found their collection very enchanting and impressive. Then after searching a bit, I got to know that they have their brick and mortar store at Saket, New Delhi. I visited there, explored their latest designer wear and bought some new apparels for myself. There I came to know that they also sell their apparels on fashionandyou.com. Being a regular customer of fashion and you, I was surprised to know that because I had never came across their collection or perhaps I didnt notice. My curiosity to see Iknows online collection reached to its peak, so I checked their collection online and I sensed that I have got what I was looking for. I felt I would not have to search new styles here and there as I found the best. When I first visited their store, I was amazed to see their stylish designer wear collection. They had wide range of apparels for all occcasions. They had something for every segment of the society, and so was their online collection. IKnow gave me my style and since then I have been a regular customer of Iknow.

After creating their remarkable presence in the fashion world, Timsy and Siddhartha are launching their own online store - iknowstudio.com. For the ease of their customers, now theyll be selling a wide variety of Men, women and kids wear from their own website. Now buying designer wear would be just a matter of few clicks. Isnt that great?

And as it is said: The elevator to success is always out of order. One has to use the stairs and One step at a time. Timsy and Siddhartha did the same. Im really excited to see their expansion and I wish all the success to Iknow for their new step.

Cheers!!

After creating their remarkable presence in the fashion world, they are revamping I Know. The most exciting thing is about to happen for their fans and customers. Soon theyll be selling from their own online store - IKnow Studio.com . Im really excited to see their expansion. I wish all the success to Iknow.

Being a big fashion freak, I always seek for latest designer shirts and trousers. I used to hang around delhi streets and malls until I found I Know Store in Saket area of Delhi. I was amazed by their latest designer clothes. They gave me my style. For me fashion meant I Know Studio. And with the tremendous response and customer satisfaction they got, I Know Studio decided to go online. That was the best thing happened for fashion fans who were fond of their latest designer clothes. The people were excited to know that now they would buy menswear online. Buying designer wear would be just a matter of few clicks. I Know Studio came online and so did I. I was very excited to see their mens apparel on Fashionandyou.com. Ever since I turned into online shopper from a regular Streets n Malls shopper, I have been visiting fashionandyou.com to keep updating my wardrobe and my styles with Designer wear online. I have been buying their amazing designer wears. Their shirts for men have always been irresistible for me.

As it is said: The elevator to success is always out of order. One has to use the stairs and One step at a time. Timsy and Siddhartha did the same. After creating their remarkable presence in the fashion world, they are revamping I Know. The most exciting thing is about to happen for their fans and customers. Soon theyll be selling from their own online store - IKnow Studio.com . Im really excited to see their expansion. I wish all the success to Iknow.

by: Adnan khan
Free Online Immigration Consultation By Abhinav Canada Visa Application Form For Online Assessment Jaguar Parts; Purchase From An Authentic Online Store Online Florists Shop In Chennai Via Florist In Chennai Shape Your Childs Career With Online Scholarship Programs Read More About Online Trading Reviews Credit Card Processor Online What Is Importance Of Online Credit Card Processor & The Latest Tre Traps To Beware Of When You Shop Online Short Guide For Online Watch Shoppers Making Peacefulness While Using Prior, Online Guide To Get Online Accountancy Training Public Divorce Records Get A Free Copy Online North Carolina Divorce Records Get A Free Copy Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.21.5) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013786 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4518, 973,
I Know: Launching Store Its Online...!! Copenhagen