Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » I Have a Date with Spring e
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Have a Date with Spring e

Both modern, urban people work and how fast the pace of life, people still can not stop yearning for nature and love. Small in the upcoming holiday, I recommend to you a few classic car line. The 51, let us away from the hustle and bustle, and the spring to a date out.

By car Route 1: Shandong Taian direction of travel arrangements: two to three days.

Taian Taishan is located in the middle of the south of Shandong Province, north of the provincial capital Jinan, south of Qufu, hometown of Confucius, founder of Confucian culture, porcelain of Zibo east, west by the Yellow River. Taian City, hillside, mountain one, City View blending. Taian Travel to "mountain (Mount), a water (Water Margin), a Temple (Dai Miao), a park (Chinese surname Park)" as subject. Mount Tai has a strange, dangerous, show, humor, mining and other landscape features, Taishan sunrise, clouds jade plate, sunset sunset, Yellow Gold with other landscape not to be missed. The ancients had a "mountain do not travel Lingyan Goldenthal fragmentation of its tour also", which might climb to the top Lingyan, the way to see the tomb Tallinn, Qian Fodian Song clay, and other famous attractions Lingyan mountain. I Have a Date with Spring e

Line: Jingjintang speed? Yangcun export? Tianjin Outer Ring? Beijing-Shanghai high-speed? Texas? Jinan? Tai'an? Of Qufu.

By car line 2: Shanxi Datong direction itinerary: two to three days.

Go Shanxi Tourism, Yungang Grottoes, XuanKong Temple and Wooden Pagoda in Ying County not to be missed. Yungang Grottoes in Datong Wu Zhou Shan north west of Cliff, a lapse of 1500 years of history. The whole hillside caves dug, 1 km stretch things, the existing 45 major caves, the size of Kukan 252 stone statues of more than 51,000 truck and China present the largest group of ancient caves. Yungang Grottoes best travel arrangements for a day, so as to bring the cultural connotation of Wutou Cave. Yungang to XuanKong Temple from about 140 km, about one to two hours drive, including a mountain, a friend driving skill can be prepared. XuanKong Temple to be the county from about a half hour, Muta in the county town should be. It was a thousand years of history has been building wooden structures, although not carved beams of the beautiful appearance, but the simplicity of the gesture and staggered rigorous structure, do not have a scene.

Route: Beijing Badaling Highway? Datong export? Yungang Caves? Hunyuan XuanKong Temple? Ying County Wooden Pagoda.

By car line 3: Taiyuan direction of travel arrangement: three days.

Pingyao ancient city is not far away with the Qiao Family Courtyard, can visit on the day, the next day go Mianshan experience the local folk activities, the third day of calm returned to Beijing. Qiao Family Courtyard, and visiting the ancient city of Pingyao need to slow goods, where courtyard cottages complex, and different characteristics, both prosperous merchants appreciate very spectacular year, or the essence of Chinese classical architecture, there are other flavor. Other attractions are the "China Draft museum," said Rishengchang number, Ming and Qing Dynasty Street and County of Sichuan, there is a pronounced sense of the historical vicissitudes of the ancient city top of the wall of the observation hole, perforation, crenel resist the enemy facilities, etc. .

Routes: Beijing-Shijiazhuang High-Speed? Stone is too high? The expressway? Qixian? Qiao Family Courtyard? Pingyao export? Ancient city of Pingyao. I Have a Date with Spring e

Travel by car and ultimately, of course, be equipped with a professional navigation product, I recommend this to everyone Changhong car e line WND430, by China Mobile and Changhong teamed up to launch the two brands, the "mobile service" in the "road book" feature is worth strongly recommended to the faithful by car. The road book features include "Liao Jia road book" and "network road book" and "Road Book Collection," three functions (Figure 2).

Enter "Liao Jia Lu book" can see "across China," "Regional Classics", and "city tour around the" three road types (Figure 3).

By car fans can use this road book function, simply enter the place to go, Changhong WND430 will develop a travel plan for you, line length, travel days, a clear path planning points of interest, tips and so thoughtful and comprehensive, so that travel by car into a saving time, effort, worry thing, even if the half-way conversion destination, Changhong WND430 can travel again to re-enact the program. Raiders prepare thoughtful and comprehensive, but also to reduce unnecessary costs for you, faithful as possible to save time and fuel vehicles. Book features

Chu Ci Road, Changhong WND430 also lots of other features, such as: telephone functions, namely, products with built-in mobile SIM card, the same support and phone calls, text messaging functionality to easily make calls, send and receive text messages; TMC real-time transport function, which can browse the congestion situation in the map may also check the road traffic by road, so you can avoid the congested road in a timely manner; entertainment features, that can listen to music, watching movies, reading novels, pictures, and custom manufacturers mobile phone security, music, online, etc. features.
esfahan travel advice and tourist attractions guide Origins of the Native American Pow Wow Baccarat Bonus – Some Basic Information How to Play Baccarat: Tips and Hints Why to Indulge With High Roller Baccarat? Learn To Play Baccarat with These Great Tips Mind Your Steps in High Stakes Baccarat Things to Know About Baccarat System travel to iran and take iran tour including shiraz, shiraz travel advices, travel tips and tourist attractions in shiraz Washington Dc Krav Maga - Washington Dc Martial Arts Travel In Ultimate Style And Comfort With Functional North Face Backpacks Traveling In Sophistication And Elegance With Convenient Rolling Backpacks Foreclosures Orange Beach Alabama-Necessary Inspection Information
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.170.190) New York / New York City Processed in 0.016971 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 5378, 954,
I Have a Date with Spring e New York City