Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » I Have No Health Insurance!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Have No Health Insurance!

For everyone who doesn't have health insurance, can't afford it, or don't qualify, this is a must-read article that change your life!

7 out of 10 Americans are uninsured or under-insured. Don't suffer becauseyou don't have access to affordable healthcare because now you have a solution...AmeriPlan!

Facts about AmeriPlan:

AmeriPlan is the nation's premier Discount Medical Plan Organization, saving its members hundreds of millions of dollars in supplemental healthcare benefits since 1992.

AmeriPlan arranges for our members to have access to medical, dental, vision, chiropractic pharmaceutical providers who have agreed to offer their services at negotiated discounts off their usual and customary fees.

Since AmeriPlan isnot insurance or a health organization, all ongoing medical/dental problems (conditions) are accepted except for contracted treatment plans including orthodontic treatment in progress.

There is no waiting period before you can start using your program! And, there are instant savings, no paper work to fill out, and no limits on visits to your providers!

AmeriPlan has assembled one of the largest networks of providers in the country, and we are constantly adding to this base. Our network has tens of thousands of medical practitioners, almost 30,000 dentists, more than 12,000 vision care providers, some 50,000 pharmacies and more than 7,500 credentialed chiropractors.

Within 10-14 days of receipt of your application at corporate headquarters in Plano, TX, you receive a Member Information Guide and Membership Identification card(s). Present your Membership ID card to any AmeriPlan provider and you will be eligible to receive discounted fees. You pay the provider at the time of service.
Three Necessary Pros and Cons of Health Insurance That You Should Know Health Insurance for Visitors from China Frankfort, Il Podiatrists | Dr. Monif Matouk | Foot Doctors In Frankfort, Il Texas Health Insurance Provides Better Help With Allergies How to Renew the Health Insurance? Recruiting Doctors In Rural Scotland How To Find The Right Pain Doctor For You Good Doctor in Bangalore The Canadian Answer For More Doctors How to Reduce Health Insurance Costs - Cut Your Monthly Health Plan Expenses Head Massage Alleviate Aches Sooner Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively The Doctor Oz Anti-aging Secret To Live Longer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.206.169) / Processed in 0.011029 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1878, 960,