Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » I Found Out My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Co-worker - Can You Ever Really Trust Her Again?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Found Out My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Co-worker - Can You Ever Really Trust Her Again?

I Found Out My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Co-worker - Can You Ever Really Trust Her Again?

Cheating is one of those things that we don't want to ever find out about or have happen to us

, but there are some situations that can be harder to deal with than others. For example, what if you find out that your girlfriend cheated on you with someone that she works with? And what if she still worked with the guy after you found out about it and was going to continue working with him because neither she nor he was going to leave the job? Would you be able to handle a situation like that? Are you in that situation right now and you don't know exactly what it is that you should do?

It's probably already crossed your mind that it may be hard to ever trust her again, especially since you can't even be sure what is going on when she leaves to go to work. You don't know if she is hanging out with the guy when she is on her break or on her lunch hour. You don't know if they are setting up a secret rendezvous while they are on the clock and you just assume that she is doing her usual work things.

Can you ever really trust her again if you find out that she cheated on you with a co-worker?

I guess here is the part where I am supposed to say that yes, you can still trust her. But, you know what? I can't really say that honestly. To be perfectly blunt, if you can't even trust her when she goes off to work, what kind of a relationship will you be able to have with her. I mean, most guys worry about whether or not their girlfriend might cheat on them if they go out to a club with their friends and leave their boyfriend at home. Going to work though? That is one place that you really have to be able to think that she is not going to hook up with someone else, because she is going to go there 5 days a week, week in and week out.

Honestly, I am also not a big fan of the idea of trying to work things out with a woman who cheated anyway, unless there are things like a marriage or children involved. Judging by the statistics that are available on the rate at which people cheat, I would not want to risk the possibility that it would happen again. You are the one that needs to deal with this situation, but I would seriously consider the idea that you might not be able to trust her again, even if you wanted to. Just think about what it will feel like when she says that she is stuck late again and you already know that she is more than capable of hooking up with a guy she works with. If you can't handle that kind of a situation, I would say that this might be a good time to end the relationship.

by: Chris Tyler
Preparing For Your Entrance Test With Online Study Material Tool For The Personal Trainer: Welcome Packets Keep In Your Mind When You Buy A Used Peugeot Parts Know How the Insurance Policy for Your Horses Work Causes Of Hair Loss In Women - Debunk The Myths How To Overcome Your Weight Loss Plateau Achieving A Moroccan Inspired Interior Design How To Earn From Online Money Making Ideas Rift Blueprint Good or Bad? A Good Review of Riftblueprint Guide Wholesale Chicago Bears Jerseys - The True History Is Revealed 7 Tips on How You Can Turn A Long Flight Into A Comfortable Trip Oasis Punta Cana Favorite Family Trip Directories Villas Price-offs Restaurants And Landmarks Tips For Wedding Receptions Decorations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.154.41) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012237 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2635, 975,
I Found Out My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With A Co-worker - Can You Ever Really Trust Her Again? Kista