Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How to conceive a baby boy or baby girl-Natural way to choose the gender of your baby
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to conceive a baby boy or baby girl-Natural way to choose the gender of your baby

How to conceive a baby boy or baby girl-Natural way to choose the gender of your baby

Now I'm no expert in this field, all I can do is tell you my wifes story. After 3 boys she was desperate to conceive a baby girl. We asked doctors about natural gender selection, we scoured the Internet for hours at a time but got the same answer, natural gender selection is not possible or no you can't choose what sex your next baby will be.

My wife was at her wits end so desperate was she to get pregnant with a baby girl. She even considered paying thousands of dollars for a series of clinic tests.

Then she asked if I would mind if she bought Prince or Princess, which is a natural gender selection manual. Of course she got it anyway against my wishes.

I have never seen anyone so engrossed in a book before, anyway after a few days study she came to me with a diet plan, a series of sexual positions and an exercise chart.

The natural gender selection manual had told her exactly how to conceive a baby girl. To keep her happy I went along with it. I didn't believe for one second that a book could tell us how to conceive a baby girl with natural gender selection. But my wife was in a mess and would give anything for a baby girl.

Anyway to cut a long story short, she got pregnant had a healthy pregnancy and gave birth to a perfect, Drum roll please .... Set of twins, one boy and one girl. My wife is convinced that without reading Prince or Princess she would never have had a girl.

So is natural gender selection real? Can you really choose the gender of your next baby?

My wife certainly thinks so.
Keeping Step With Financially Safeguarding Your Children After Divorce Your Extraordinary Children Acquire Your Boy a Swiss ferrary pocket watches Ideas To Make Christmas Tree Decoration With Your Children Teen Bedroom Sets - Make It A Great Place Even Childress' Excuses Are Lame Brad Childress does not connect good With Others Changing Child Behaviour - A Cure For Temper Tantrums Child Behaviour Help - How To Cure Bad Behavior! Vikings 12, Lions 10: Can We Fire Childress Anyway? Confirmed: Pink Pregnant With First Child Fix Your Changing Child's Behaviour Brad Childress truly Likes Brad Johnson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.216.174) / Processed in 0.011246 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1706, 956,