Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to change a Misbehaving Child to a Happy Child in 21 days
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to change a Misbehaving Child to a Happy Child in 21 days

Are you frustrated, exhausted and out of patience trying to deal with a misbehaving and a non obedient child? As a parent of two young children myself believe me when I say this, I can relate to your frustrations! Some days are better than others! We all want our days to go smoother and our children to behave well. Just like you I have researched and read all the latest parenting techniques, asked for advice from family and friends and other parents in hopes of finding a miracle cure for misbehaving children.

Through my research I found some powerful techniques that when applied will transform a misbehaving child to a happy child. You and your child will have a tremendously more harmonious relationship together and the majority of your frustrations will be eliminated, your nerves will be calmer and your child will be happier.

Although there are many factors that have a direct effect on our children's behavioral patterns, for the purpose of this discussion I will focus on three critical areas that have a profound effect on our child's behavior. And the great thing about these critical areas is that you have complete control of them.

*Think for a moment on how you really treat your child on a daily basis?

Do you treat them with love and respect? Do you listen attentively when they are trying to tell you something? Do you understand the majority of the time a child's obnoxious or irritating behavior is their way of expressing an underlying frustration, hurt, fear or discomfort.

Children need to be treated with love and respect. When your child starts showing signs of misbehavior do you talk to your child in a calm respectful way or are you loud, demanding and forceful? Remember your children will mimic your behavior and the way you treat others especially the way you treat them. So it might be a good time to really analyze the way you communicate and treat your child. And how do you treat others in the presence of children, with love and respect? If not why should your expectation for them be any different? You are just setting them up for failure.

*What does your child's diet consist of and what type of nourishment are you providing for their rapidly growing body?

You probably have heard the old saying you are what you eat! There is some truth to this especially when it comes to your child's behavior. We now live in a society that is so fast pace and has us on the go constantly that we are literally eating on the run.

Translation, moms and dads have less time to thoughtfully plan or prepare a well balanced meal for their children. Hence fast food and ready to eat meals become the easy choice. Most of these foods are highly processed high in sugar content and low in nutrients. Through my research many studies have found a direct link to excessive sugar consumption and aggressive and aggravating indicators in children. As Stated in the The Happy Child Guide, "Kathaleen DesMaisons, author of "Little Sugar Addicts" has studied the correlation between sugar, health, and behavior for more than 15 years, and her studies confirm what many mothers already intuitively know: Sugar changes our children."

*Are your children getting enough activity and exercise?

Here are some startling facts from American Heart Association Childhood Obesity Research Summit 2009. Over the past 30 years, the prevalence of obesity has nearly tripled for children 2 to 5 years of age and youth 12 to 19 years of age, and it has quadrupled for children 6 to 11 years old.

Children are full of energy and curiosity that needs to be exasperated or the end result is restlessness and irritability. Dr. Blaise Ryan co-author of The Happy Child Guide states "Exercise is one of the most important practices, which when enjoyed regularly, will dramatically improve a child's concentration, thinking ability, mood, behavior and overall health and demeanor." So get your child moving, keep them active and get them out of the house.

Obviously to transform your misbehaving child to a Happy Child is going to take some work, discipline and consistency on your part. If you have an action plan in place and really focus on improving these three key components:

~ the way you interact with and treat your child ~ your child's diet and nourishment ~ your child's activity and exercise time
Vegetarian Cookery Courses In London The Importance Of Buying Good Quality Pointe Shoes Beautiful Photoshoots For Long Island Weddings Free Plans Online To Make Solar Panels- Do Not Use Them Fx Trading - Fixed Spread Vs Variable Spread Bollywood - The Maker Of Top Movies For Global Entertainment Coccyx Pain Treatment. Your 5 Step Guide China Glaze Nail Polish - Holiday Colors 2010 FAP Turbo Review - All You Need to Know About the FAP Turbo Seven Best Kid-Friendly Places On I-Drive in Orlando, Florida by:Mark Whichard A Single Extra Type Of Insurance That You Can Get Keeping Your Family Safe At Home With A Few Common Sense Tips On Retrograde Planets1) As I understand Retrogression is not an actual occurrence in the skies. It is just an apparent phenomenon. It is worth mention
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.152.173) / Processed in 0.014317 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4546, 975,