Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » How to buy Kindle DX in the UK
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to buy Kindle DX in the UK

So finally Amazon has launched the Kindle to the UK market, this could be a fabulous campaign ready for Christmas 2010. For those of you who are not familiar with the Kindle, it is an electronic e-book reader or an even simpler analogy would be to describe it as the equivalent of an iPod but for books.

Basically there are two versions available the basic one at 109 or the Kindle 3G at 149 obviously you can shop around but at the moment those are the prices that are advertised. If you wish to purchase a bigger screen there is always the Kindle DX which is approximately 250.

I recently took my kindle on holiday and used it on the flight and also by the poolside. Whilst on a plane it is very easy to read, easy to hold and comfortable, I'm not sure whether I was reading quicker or just the format of the page but it was certainly very pleasant and easy. I liked the features where you could skip and bookmark where ever you were in the book. One criticism I would have is that the airline insists that all electronic equipment is turned off upon departure and landing but in the whole scheme of things not an issue.

The real bonus of the Kindle I experienced was by the poolside, in glorious sunshine you can see the screen and read unhindered, it really is quite astonishing. What was interesting was the amount of curiosity it raised from my friends, no one had heard of it! Come on Amazon get a grip your missing a huge opportunity and I believe it would make an ideal Christmas gift.

One of the criticisms we have had was all books had to be purchased from Amazon.com however they have opened up Amazon.co.uk and hopefully a larger selection of books will become available for the UK market, this was a particular criticism for my wife who is studying and would have been interested in downloading educational material.

Hope you enjoyed the article until the next time happy reading.
Online Shopping And Web Hosting Buzz Coupons And Web Hosting Buzz Coupon Codes In Web Hosting Buzz O Webjacket Coupons, Webjacket Coupon Codes: Webjacket Online Savings In Webjacket Online Shopping & H Get the Best of Online and In-Store Shopping in One Rush Aroma Poppers That You Can Buy How To Choose The Right Payroll Processing Company Shopping For Mens Chains Online Should I Buy Tomato Plants? Christmas Shopping Online - 2010 The Bold Colors Attract Young Buyers Christmas Shopping Online - 5 Tips For Success Free Coupon Codes - For Considerable Savings While Shopping Conveniently Online The World Cup Tips Online Shopping Boom Online Shopping designed for Women wear: Offers huge variety Of Choices
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.180.244) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011262 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2001, 962,
How to buy Kindle DX in the UK Pirapozinho