Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How to avoid racial attacks in Australia?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to avoid racial attacks in Australia?

Author: C Vishy

It has been about couple of months that the first instances of racial attacks in Australia got reported. Two months later, the initial bit of frenzy seems to have died down, but the one odd instance does find its way to newspapers and the electronic media. Seemingly as the reports suggest, racial attacks in Australia. In my previous article, which you can find here, , I had discussed on what Indians need to do from their side to prevent any such attacks in future. The article also had a very critical look at racism in Australia. This read is influenced by two facts emerging out of most of the racial attacks in Australia, including the unfortunate death of Nitin Garg in Melbourne. Nitin Garg was suspectedly stabbed to death when he was going to work on a Saturday night. The episode is condemnable, but could this have been avoided at any cost? For a start, a lot of instances of racial attacks in Australia have more or less happened in the same time or somewhat, in the same circumstances. Given the fact that Indians are not the only set of expats in Australia (As Australia does have a sizeable number of Pakistanis and Chinese too), these attacks specifically directed to Indians ring in a surprising element too. Anyways, back to the point The Australian Government had strictly directed, especially Indians not to venture out in certain areas, especially on nights during weekends. Coming to think of it, this measure could at best be termed as a temporary measure and a superficial one at that, but at least, it is a MEASURE! What then, was Late Nitin Garg doing in the streets of Melbourne during a late Saturday night? Reports say he was going to work, but couldnt he have asked his employer to give him a day shift. I dont recollect of a single racist attack on an Indian during day hours. My point is If it is not safe for Indians to venture out in the night in Australia (Not at least for now), why cant we just stay put? Why do we have to challenge some unspoken laws and rules, to risk our life? I dont have answers to these questions for now. Do you?About the Author:

Article author having expertise in Financial Services, Internet Marketing, Healthcare and Legal Affairs
Manila Nightlife The Party Starts When The Sun Goes Down Chinatown: An Insight Into The States Oriental Roots Rediscover A World Lost In Time - Changzhou China Dinosaur Park Rama Viii Bridge A Mesmerizing Landmark At The Heart Of Bangkok Cairns Beaches: The Idyllic Coastal Retreat St. Pauls Cathedral - A Religious Stronghold Find Cheap Flights Tickets For The Holidays Sydney Opera House: A Sublime Artistic And Architectural Marvel Taj Mahal - The Symbol Of Love Ming Tombs - Tombs Of The Emperors London Eye An Eye In The Sky Dubai Museum A Tribute To A Dynamic City Disney On Ice - Poetry In Motion
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.187.103) / Processed in 0.012164 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2331, 954,