Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How to Submit Articles Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Submit Articles Online

When you submit articles online, you are using one of the most powerful methods available to you to gather backlinks to your web pages and to attract customers to your site. You do this in several ways:A. From the ResourceWhen an article is published on an article directory or ezine, so too is a link to a specific page on your website. This is a very powerful way of getting links back to specific pages within your site, and you can use it to improve the Google PageRank of any page you choose.That link comes from the URL you provide in your 'Author's resource' section of the article in which you can publish a link to any page that you want from your website. Most people just give the home page URL, and while that is useful, you should also include a link to another page in your website that is more relevant to the article you have written.Most directories permit at least two links in the resource, and I always use a link to my home page and to a page that offers more information on the title of my article. That's what your readers will expect, so make sure they get it! That is RULE #1 in Internet Marketing: always give your readers what they expect to see when you submit articles online, so if you write an article about cat baskets, send them to your cat basket page when click on your Resource link.Don't just send them to your home page!Let's say you want to learn a bit about how antioxidants improve your health. You read an article about antioxidants, and are impressed by the writer's knowledge so you want to read more. You click the link and what do you see:Buy Vitamin Pills Here: The Best Vitamins and Minerals in the Country.What do you do? Click off - that's what, and promises never to visit that site again. However, if you saw:Antioxidants: Why You Need Them and Where to Get Them.You would be liable to remain on that web page and read more. You might even purchase an antioxidant supplement.YET BOTH OF THESE PAGES ARE ON THE SAME WEBSITE!That's where the writer went wrong. When you submit articles online send readers to a page that relates to the site.B. From Readers Visiting the DirectoriesReaders that when you submit articles online they are published on article directories, and people that visit the directories definitely read the articles on them. I know I do, and am sure that I can't be the only freak in the world!C. Copies of Your ArticleMany people copy articles from the directory to their websites. Sure, many cheat and remove your resource, but lot more keep it there, and you get the benefit of any clicks made on your links and also a share of the Google PageRank of the web page to which it has been copied.D. Search Engine ListingsThis could be your greatest benefit - the directory page on which your article has been listed is a regular web page, and can be listed on Google and the rest just as any other web page.If your page has been properly optimized for its keyword, then you can get it listed. I submit articles online frequently, and some of my submitted articles are listed on Page #1 of Google, in one case at position 2, right underneath the number 1 listing for my website Article Services (this one). Just imagine the traffic that can provide you with.So these are the benefits. The methods you use to submit articles online can be found elsewhere and is beyond the scope of this article.
Buy perfumes online and grab various discounts Watch here Italy vs Paraguay online live free streaming live high quality vedio from stadium Transforming your Photographs to art with Canvas Prints Online Order Tramadol Pill Online From TramadolPill.info Incorporate Different Link Building Services to Boost up Online Traffic into Websites! Seems SEO companies are satiating online traders Buy Generic Fosamax online Unsecured Loans For Bad Credit - Online Personal Loans Immediate Approval Buy Generic Voltarol online Buy Generic Azulfidine online Buy Generic Carbatrol online Buy Generic Epitol online Buy Generic Feldene online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.12.240) / Processed in 0.013080 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3460, 973,