Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How to Relax By Patricia Carrington (free)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Relax By Patricia Carrington (free)

Biography

Patricia Carrington, Ph.D. is a leading psychologist and expert on stress management. She is a Clinical Professor at UMDNJ-Robert Johnson Medical School and a former member of the Princeton University Psychology Faculty. She has been the recipient of the National Mental Health Association Award for the Most Outstanding Preventive Health Program of the Year.

Using EFT to Relax Muscle TensionHow to Relax By Patricia Carrington (free)

I have long worked with relaxation methods and meditation methods which, each in its own way, create deep relaxation. However not until very recently did I think of using EFT as a formal "relaxation method".

One of the things we find with relaxation techniques is that sudden relaxation can be threatening. If we are feeling tense, with our muscles tightened, it usually works better if we can move gradually into a relaxation mode. The reason is that muscle tension is a basic survival mechanism. Today it is often a misapplied effort at survival, however we are probably tensing up over something that is not life-threatening but in the primordial world where our ancestors existed for millennia, having properly tense, muscles when they were needed was often a matter of life and death. Whether or not one could supply enough muscle tension to fight for survival or to flee, was a crucial matter.

For this reason there is often something inherently threatening to a tense person in the idea of relaxing. It is though we would be ambushed if we were to relax!

Synopsis

Put an end to tension and anxiety in your life - starting today!.

* Learn to reduce stress

* Learn to control everyday pressures

* Relieve tension and anxiety

* Relax fully, sleep more soundly

* Lead a calmer, more productive life.

>>>How to Relax By Patricia Carrington free download-click here

Using these simple techniques, you'll learn to let go of stress and relax, and you'll gain a fresh perspective on everyday problems. You'll be amazed at the poise and confidence you develop as you rest more easily, sleep more soundly, and feel your best.

Perfect listening while on the road! Who doesn't need to relax?!

My Opinion

This is the best relaxation audiobook I have. I want it on CD!!!!! Cassette is so out dated. I want to get it on my MP3. She has a great voice, kinda like Mrs Garrett on Facts of Life, full of energy, and spunk. CD PLEASE! so here it is:

>>>How to Relax By Patricia Carrington free download-click here
Spring Enclosure Kept Jiangxi And Hubei Investment Boom Lift Ceramics - Ceramics, Investment, Chengdu, The Second Wave Of Special Activities Gome "high-end Attack" - The Country The Festivals List In Mexico Part 3 Athens, Greece: Protests, Strikes Continue Amid Travel Warnings Preparing your Christmas cards H & R Block Franchise Review Explore Kullu Manali Tour Package – Best Destination For Honeymooners Need a Convenient Accommodation in Phoenix? Something I Said -- Tonys To Denzel Washington, Viola Davis A Head-Fake Hampton Inns and Suites Franchise Review Luxury Experience during Christmas While Staying at St. Pauls London Hotels Looking for Hotel Prague? Rates and Recommendations for the Traveler The Myth about 'the African myth of virgins'
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.31.240) / Processed in 0.012582 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 2656, 954,