Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to Properly Set Goals and Achieve Them for Your Home Based Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Properly Set Goals and Achieve Them for Your Home Based Business

How to Properly Set Goals and Achieve Them for Your Home Based Business

We all set goals. Many of us don't achieve them. Why is that? Here are some points to consider and implement into your goal setting routines to better your time for your home business.

When setting a goal, make sure you set a deadline when you will achieve this. Many will just set a goal and never have a deadline. Remember this: "A goal without a deadline is just a wish."

Make sure you use the SMART Principle. You goals should be:

S Specific

M Measurable

A Achievable

R Realistic

T Time Stamped

But let's get into more detail on how properly set goals and achieve them.

USE a white board. This was a game changer for me! This can be that dry eraser board that you see many businesses use particularly in the corporate world. You goals should be on that white board. Just have something in place so you can see your goals everyday!!

What should be on your white board?

Obviously your goals should be viewable for you to see everyday. Now, it is vital to have very specific goals in mind, such as:

1. How much money you want to make and when you want to achieve it by - do this by week, month and by year. Sometimes you may not hit your weekly goals, but seeing your monthly or yearly goals will tell you there is still time to achieve.

2. Have your action goals. This can be what you are going to do to take action to bring yourself the results you want. You have to have a daily action plan for accountability. Create a schedule what you are going to do daily, weekly and monthly. This can be writing 10 articles a month, doing 5 videos per week, or talking/meeting 2 new people per day. Make sure you plan time for breaks, family time and other obligations you have outside of your home business.

3. Your reason why. Many people may not understand this one - especially someone who's new to the home based business industry. Your reason why is simply... your reason why you are doing this as a business. Financial freedom, walk your child to school and back everyday, travel wherever you want whenever you want. Like my mentor has always said "if your reason WHY is big enough, the rest doesn't matter."

4. Have a goal to give back. Now being an entrepreneur has so many rewarding qualities. Giving back is one of them. Giving to a charity, school, friends/family in need is so powerful and rewarding to know that you are making a difference in someone's life and making the world a better place.

5. Place pictures of what you want to achieve. (Now I will go cliche on you) Place a picture of that car you want, that house you want to live in, that beach you want to relax on. Most people are visual learners and dreamers. Actually seeing what you want will increase your drive and determination to achieve your goals.

6. Use Positive and affirming words. This can be using words or phrases such as "I will" instead of "I'll try". This is very important in either allowing yourself to fail or not. "I will get these 5 things done today". This will affirm what you will accomplish. The "I'll try's" may give you the excuse to fail what you were going to accomplish.

So there are 6 things that you can implement to your home based business to start actually achieving your goals, not just setting them.

So your action steps today are: Go and get a white board or easel and place it where you will see this everyday and be reminded what you need to do to achieve you goals and dreams.

I appreciate the opportunity to lead you today,

Greg Schmidt

Home Business Educator
Hcg Drops For Weight Loss - Th Revolutionary Way To Lose Weight Fast How to Treat Female Infertility Naturally - Natural Cures for Female Infertility Global Tourist Arrivals In Egypt To Grow Stupendously Vic Magary 31 Day Fat loss Cure Review Get Back With Girlfriend: Secret Tips To Deliver Her Again Slowly However Forever Wedding Ideas What To Expect From The Gemini Personality Skin Discoloration - The Cause and Treatment These Great Styles Fisherman Shoes Will Help You Achieve Stylish Summer Looks Skateboard De - Which Skate Boards To Buy?: Better Way Luxury Egypt Holidays Have Plenty To Offer All-natural Inflammation Treatment Nicholas Murdock Consulting Has Now Been Online One Year
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.172.146) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.013421 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3810, 975,
How to Properly Set Goals and Achieve Them for Your Home Based Business Casper