Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How to Make a No-Sew Fleece Blanket for the Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Make a No-Sew Fleece Blanket for the Holidays

With the holidays just around the corner I started doing some shopping, I know it's still really early yet. My family and I are going to my sister's in Minnesota this year so we need to buy less in order to travel with it all. With that said, I came across my crafty side and decided to make a few gifts. One thing I thought was really easy is the no-sew fleece blankets. They make great gifts, they keep you warm and they're super easy to make.

The only materials you need to make these blankets are fleece and scissors. I know, that's it! First you have to decide who you're making this blanket for. Is it for a child or an adult? That will help you choose the size of your fleece material. Just go to your local crafting store and have them measure out for you a yard or two yards of any kind of fleece you want. My niece is into hot pink and zebra print, so I got one of each (one per side). The scissors you need are any kind of fabric scissors. I used scissors from Simplicity and they worked out really well.

To start your blanket you want to lay your first piece of fleece (good side out) on a flat surface. You then lay your second piece of fleece on top of that (good side out). You then cut a one or two inch square out of each corner, this will allow a nice start to the blanket. Be sure you cut off any access fabric before starting; they should be even.How to Make a No-Sew Fleece Blanket for the Holidays

After cutting out your square you then cut a one or two inch strip vertically, then cut another one about an inch apart from the first one. You then do this continuously down the line until the whole blanket is full of even strips. That's the most strenuous part. You can take your time by measuring before cutting, but if you're like me, I just guesstimated.

The fun part then starts, you just start with your first strip (each piece of fabric) and tie them together. In my case I grabbed the first hot pink strip and the first zebra print strip and tied them together in a knot. You then work your way down the blanket on all four sides until it's done.

It's that easy! I finished one blanket in probably an hour or two. Be careful not to pull too tightly on one side because it will cause the fabric to move and make the opposite side uneven.

I've received one of these blankets before and I use it all the time, even during the summer. They're really fun for traveling too, you can use them for picnics during the summer or keep one in your car during the winter. They're fun and easy to make and anyone receiving it as a gift will just love the creativity you provided.
Information Of Christmas Lights The Comparison Between Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag With Neverfull Bag Have A Merry Munchkin Christmas With Christian Bautista Las Vegas Holiday Shopping And Special Hotel Decorations Holiday Getaways : Enjoy The Best Days Buying Travel Insurance Online in Alberta Just Got Easier Spa and Hot Tub Safety for the Holiday Season The American Dream is Changing Leather Beds From Absolute Beds, The London Superstore Soaring With The Clouds In Sydney, Australia Start-up Versus Franchise - Which One Is Better? Book a holiday in Gstaad for the Menuhin festival Destination guide to Cadiz
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.45.90) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.023458 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2735, 954,
How to Make a No-Sew Fleece Blanket for the Holidays Mountain View