Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » How to Make Personal Connections in a Virtual World
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Make Personal Connections in a Virtual World

In our increasingly digital world, it can be hard to engage and connect with other contacts whether it be as a customer, potential business partner or even with friends. My business is based solely on virtual means, using only telecommunications (internet/email, cell phone, telephone, scans and faxes) to communicate with current and prospective clients. So how do you stay connected in a digital world?

Utilize Social Media

SM is a must nowadays and is a great way to maintain the level balance of personal and professional. No longer is it necessary or even preferred to try and maintain a "perfect" completely professional image free of flaws. We like flaws. We like real personality. Whether you're in direct sales and you are the brand or you are branding your company - be authentic. Show your personality or the culture of your company through your online posts and that can go a long way with identifying with your contacts. The more you posts, the more your contacts know about you or your company and are intrigued by what you do.How to Make Personal Connections in a Virtual World

Let your Freak Flag Fly (In my case it's a 'geek' flag)

We all have our quirks, and being flawed makes us unique. It's likely that another company or person shares your quirks and you can connect with them more deeply if they know about you and share in your quirky - ness. Reveal your quirks, challenges, flaws and maybe even how you overcame some of these in the work world and share with your audience. You'll elicit a connection between you/your company and the members of your audience who identify with you most and create a more loyal following in those people. My quirk is that despite my love of all things pink and girlie, I'm a geek at heart. I'll be the geek in the corner attached to all my electronic devices completely clueless to the world around me. (Or with my nose in a book) Who else is a geek?

Call People Out

Out of their own inner-circle of contacts that is. My friend Jason Elkins over at Transparent Social Media does this fantastically. He instituted a "Cup of the Day" for his love of coffee and meeting with contacts personally. His goal was to do this every day for 100 days to launch his business and it has been a great success for him. But he doesn't just leave it there, at the end of each day he calls out his cup of the day by utilizing the @facebookfriendname option on Facebook and links out to that person/business on Facebook and gives a little blurb about what they do. Each post Jason makes shows his personality and gives a special shout out to his contacts' business or personal brand. This helps spread the word online about his contacts' business and extends that person's potential reach in the online arena, and he does it in a personal way. I guarantee his contacts feel special because of the online shoutout and thankful to Jason for his willingness to spread their message. (I know because I've been a recipient of Jason's generosity and that's exactly how I felt.)

Pick up the Phone

It's WAY too easy to type, text, chat, and instant message what we want to say. And I'll be the first to attest that these means of communication are highly effective and efficient for my business. But every once in a while you need to pick up the phone and take 5 minutes to catch up. Squeeze into your 'To Do' list to call 3 - 5 contacts a week to just chat about THEM and you'd be surprised what comes out of that conversation. You find out more about your contacts, connect with them more deeply and continue to make personal connections.

Our digital world can be highly efficient, but finding ways to more deeply connect w

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using your Facebook Fan Page to increase your business exposure and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a facebook fan page faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Find Interested Facebook Users

[Problem #2] How To Bring Them To Become Your Fans

Fans Adder has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. The Fans Adder has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Buy Facebook Fans

Fans Adder always supplies REAL FANS targeted to your specific: Age Group, Keyword and Location.

Second: Order Your Fans Adder Package of 1,000; 2,000 or 5,000 Guaranteed Facebook Fans

Your new fans will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks and all fans are REAL FANS guaranteed to stick to your fanpage. Facebook Fans today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Personalised stationery Claiming Compensation After A Personal Injury Using A Bowmanville Personal Trainer Compose your personal songs through multitrack recording Get An Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer To Help With Work Injury Settlements Finding A Bowmanville Personal Trainer Auto Insurance Quotes With No Personal Information What You Want To Know About Personal Jet Charter Rates Top Ten Personal Habits Justifications Of Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim Social Media and Your Personal Injury Lawsuit: How Facebook, Twitter and My Space Can Affect Your Lawsuit Funny Boxing Personalities Who Pack A Heavy Punch Guidelines In Becoming A Personal Trainer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.168.16) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014228 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 4804, 967,
How to Make Personal Connections in a Virtual World Vairano Patenora